Ruk Son Rote (CH7---Kantana)

jakjann

Jakjann
This drama will end at 28th March.
Yeah , this drama have to end soon, because Pinky have to go to India.
Usually CH7 want that this drama end at 4th April 2010 butr Pinky and her Mom said NO!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omgoshhhhh! i love PINKY & STEFAN as a couple! they're quick kissing scene was tooo cuteee! i hope they play another cute lakorn like this again <3 its ending too fast! NOOOOO! and they need to get together soon.. <3 lol like in real life! =D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
was reading ppl comments in pantip. agree this lakorn is too much drama. nang'ek life's too pathetic that seem unreasonable why she would get hurt so often. nang'rai too evil/crazy. always hurt her. and nang'ek doesn't fight back that much which is more annoying. thought it was suppose to be comedy about foods but doesn't even show that much scenes on making foods. and what is with pinky breathing. omg so loud. she has breathing problem. should tried to control her breathing. it gets in her acting and becomes very annoying. can't believe it's the same writers/director from wwhj. wwhj was way better. and stefan's acting is so stiff like a rock. emotionless in expression and verbally. he destroy the pra'ek character if get another actor to play will make pra'ek character more believable in what he feels/saids. this lakorn is a dissappointment like wung num karng. pinky should play more lakorns with polyplus seem like they always give her good roles that fit her talents. action,singing/dancing. she play many lakorns with kantana but all of them sucks. the only good one are wwhj.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
What breathing problem? lol. The only time she was breathing really loudly was after she accidentally kissed her ex-boss.

I really like this, actually. It's cute. Too much drama? It's a lakorn, it's PURE drama, so bring it! No one would wanna watch people do nothing for 90 mins. (Then again, people still watch Chaloey Suk, crap I went there!) Maybe I'm used to Stefan because I subbed KNM, but his acting doesn't really bother me anymore. He can be real cute when he needs to be. I like him in a romantic comedy than an action or really heavy dramatic lakorns. He's really unnatural in those.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is soo cute! i like pinky and stephan a lot. they truly make a good pair. Stephan looks soo cute in this lakorn. probably his best that i've seen him. lol Pinky's soo gorgeous. I dont want this lakorn to end yet. They need more sweeet moments. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
goes i cant believe i miss the kissing scene..anyways i went back and
rewatch epi. 9 and it was great..love the kissing scene...but mannnn..
its going to end already, so soon ...i still did not get enough of them together...
they r so cute together...i hope they have another lakorn again when pinky comes
back from bollywood....but first she has to have one with new first...
im hoping for it...cant wait to see what is going happen next..

mellowshelly

sarNie Egg
goes i cant believe i miss the kissing scene..anyways i went back and
rewatch epi. 9 and it was great..love the kissing scene...but mannnn..
its going to end already, so soon ...i still did not get enough of them together...
they r so cute together...i hope they have another lakorn again when pinky comes
back from bollywood....but first she has to have one with new first...
im hoping for it...cant wait to see what is going happen next..

totally agree they make a really cute couple. I can't wait to watch the next one.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...that manager dude is so funny...he punched that @sshole chef...I also can't wait to see the high kick too...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
todays epi. was really good..love it..cant wait for tommorow epi.i wonder what is
going to happen next...seems like there r more problem...why cant pinky and stephan
have more cute scene...it is still not enough for me...i hope there is more cute scene...