Ruk Son Rote (CH7---Kantana)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omg this lakorn just gets more stupid/when i thought it can't get anymore stupid.555+ it's almost gonna end thought it will get better but nooooo..make payuk win everything. so predictable nang'ek go be with the bad guy to help pra'ek/get misunderstood by everyone.555+ i actually don't mind that fahsai is with payuk 55+ glom is cute/a way better actor than stefan. next ep. he even get to kiss pinky hehe. it's a bit cute that payuk's so evil but really love fahsai, a bad guy that has a heart is always interesting.55+ pra'ek character like thum is so boring to watch esp.get stefan to play just make it worse 555+ for me pra'eks character that is interesting/fun to watch is like Thot in WWHJ and JaoNoi in Tuddaobussaya, Weir/Por play their characters so well/have great chemistry with Pinky/Punch. hehe.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Watching it really gets you riled up. (I'm not sure if it's because I'm so into it or the script is goash darn stupid)
They dumbed down the pra'ek! I was praising this lakorn for making the lead smart for once and they did this. Anger, anger!

I really have to hand it to them though, when Payak found Fah at the house where he kept Aumara, I thought "Oh crap, it's over!" but what she did was real smooth. <3

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gonna end next ep. finally. just get boring and boring. very bad scripts in this lakorn. but i still continue to watch because of pinky. ahh she went to india already. will be a while before she come back. and don't know if will get to see her new lakorn again in 2010. t_t but rumors said when she come back ch7 has prepare a new lakorn for her already, a re make. which her fans hope will be a masterpiece work for her, but i doubt it though. if in re make wanna see her play in se ra da run or tha wee phob with nom sornram would be good cause he fit both the pra'ek characters in these lakorns.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i thought k dang said pinky's contract will be up soon and she hasn't decided if she will renew or not. they'll talk when she comes back from india.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally end. the ending was ok.seem like they rush it though. corny the bad guy love nang'ek can't kill her she meant a lot to him..55 but sweet in a way. it was a twist they didn't make him died. but i think it's good everything doesn't have to end with bad people dying. living in jail is more torture. so unexpected atip and fon have a baby together, cute. omg more surprise fahsai and thum have 4 kids together.555 they been busy 555. pinky last lakorn she didn't even have a baby but this one has too much 555. i want her to have a baby in wwhj with weir more. sucks that they didn't have a baby together but have with other nang'ek/pra'ek. miss pinky already will be a while before get to see her new lakorn again. hopefully the next one will be better than this one. thanks for pics above. pinky+thee look cute together.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ha i only watch episode 1 and then today watch last episode 15 fast forwarded beach scene that was cute how stefan kiss pinky on the cheek, yea sure rush ending boom have they have kids already omg funny thats how most thai lakorns are make ending a rush and gay well at least this one ending was ok neak and peak are happy family.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
just finish the lakorn and it was good...i love it..the kissing
scene at the beach was so cute...and there family was so cute too...
after this i have nothing to watch cant wait until she come back so
i can see her again...i miss her already...lol...

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! they were busy!! lol.. so many kids..... They really rushed the ending.. it was sloppy and urhhh...

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The finale's rating is 18 though. That is crazy considering that it never went as high as 15 or 16 during its run.

Iya

sarNie Adult
had anyone here ever noticed that in episode 9, she took most of his clothes off, including his all his shirts and his pant (i think it is my favorite part of the movie since her expression is just too cute!), then fell asleep next to his bed, and the next morning, POOF!, he has a gray top on :blink: . how did that happened. it find it funny how he went to sleep shirtless and wake up with something on. did anyone noticed it too? :unsure: