Ruk Tid Lob (CH 7)

tang071

sarNie Elites
i think it airs today. i dunno, i remember but i posted it somewhere. if not this monday-tuesday then next week then. it airs after mor pee cyber, the one with tle tawan and cheer.

sooo excited to see this lakorn, although jui does look older than cee, i really thinks she's pretty like in her lakorns with por and note. at least she can act and thats important. i think the role suits cee, his lakorn ruk sud kua with cheer was soo upsetting.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is actually funny CEE look so funny with the hair but when he's all clean up, what a babe :p Jui is pretty as always. She giving him a hard time he be like KUpJaoNAi hehe.. From the preview lots of cute scene with JUI and Cee and misunderstading too. CEE sang the theme and ending song GREAT VOICE.. SO far I like it

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
I just saw eps 2 and Jui found out that Cee is the son of the owner...So Cee end up making a deal with his mom to have Jui go work as his secretary but while working as his secretary you know he must get back at her for doing all the stuff to him..it's so funnie and cute :lmao: :lmao: you can totally tell that Jui just want to beat the crap out of Cee when he bosses her around and make her do extra chores and stuff in the house...can't wait till the next eps.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching episode 1 right now! I can't wait till i see episode 2 when Jui finds out that Cee is the son of the owner! She gets on my nerves...she's tooo mean to cee! hahahaha....totally funny...everyone should watch it!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Cee n Jui new lakorn well we get to see cee back on scene again for all those girls who crazy over Cee :lol:

handicap

sarNie Egg
OMG are you serious he's playing a new movie, dang he's hot do anyone knows has it come out yet.

ONLY ONE VICKY :lmao:

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
OMG Cee is soo mean....he took Jui lottery ticket than told her that she won 1st prize so she was all happy thinking she can now pay him back and than start hugging him and giving him a kiss on the checks and told him how happy she is and what she's going to do with the money...but in the end she didn't end up winning..so mean

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
That was mean and she was all happy about it too. I liked it when Jui asked Cee if he wanted her to help him dress. LOL. His face was funny. :p

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha..i don't go gaga over Cee for some reason..:p i really like the OST to this lakon, though. hope they come out with an official OST album soon. :D

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I really wanted to see this lakorn. But somehow the pairing and storyline just made me stop even before watching the previews.

My thoughts, umm Cee is such a talented actor, he needs to jump into roles that really demostrates his acting ability. His last one with Amy was great. Maybe because i'm not into comedy.

Jui, umm what can I say. She's so talented, but her roles don't really challenge her. I mean yeah she's great and all. But don't you think she's a little too old to be playing this part. She very pretty too. I think it would have been better if some one older was casted in Cee's part.

The casting for this lakorn, I thought would fit is Patson or Pat and Ning more. Just because I think those two are the best in doing those comedy "you work for me and we fall in love" lakorns.

I hope they come back and make another lakorn together.