s ♥ r i y a ' s . g a l l e r y

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh goshers! I Love them! Especially the last one!
Ahaha Call me slow but i don't even know which one was the mistaken one. lol
but thankss :D

btw, i'm gonna use it on my siggie if your don't mind ;)
Good Night Na !

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
wow nice job but can u give me the name of the font style for the word "day" u use of the pic on the 2nd to the last and the font style for third pic for the word "of"?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Woow, these are amazing artworks ;)
you made me search for the mistake.
is the mistake that you accidentally put 360 days in one banner?
well, it wasn't noticeable, it took me a long time to notice it.
although, i love these banners.
great job, you're super talented ;)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't know what possessed me to stay up until one thirty in the morning making these siggies, but these pictures are too cute to resist!!! LOL.

By the way, I made a mistake in one of these siggies. See if you can find it. It was too late for me to fix it because I deleted the orginal PSD before I noticed the error.

LOL. I just realized that I had uploaded this onto my website, so it's not showing. For now, just go here to see it. I'll upload it into imageshack tomorrow.

Good nite!....LOL, i meant good morning. :D
^^this is the content of my first post for this thread but I'll put it here since I'll be using the first post to organize. ^_^

LOL. Thanks guys. I didn't think they were that great, considering I haven't made these in a long time.

huajaikaungtur, you caught the error! :D
Yep, it took me a long while to catch that error too. haha. anyway, I upload some new pictures into the gallery. you can do the same too since i have alot of cleaning up in my harddrives before i can upload more.

Iya

sarNie Adult
wow nice job but can u give me the name of the font style for the word "day" u use of the pic on the 2nd to the last and the font style for third pic for the word "of"?
the font for the word 'day' is byron. you can download it here. as for the word "of", it's also byron. good luck! ^_^

Iya

sarNie Adult
I made this for a entry on a challenge site. I haven't worked on colorizing for a long time so this looks awful...but I'll let you be the judge. I don't mind criticism since that will improve my skills. Let me know what you think. So far my sister mentioned that her eyes are too bright.

and a extra icon I just made for it too...

The icon is not much. I have so much to improve on. As of now, I'm working on a batch for 365 Days of Love and Wanida. I'll post here as soon as I finish. One done...10 more to go. :lol:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Wowers.
Awesome!
i actually like it,the eyes really stands out!
ohlala.ya know what?i can't wait for your Wanida ONES!
Love Wanida<3

cecilia

Staff member
I made this for a entry on a challenge site. I haven't worked on colorizing for a long time so this looks awful...but I'll let you be the judge. I don't mind criticism since that will improve my skills. Let me know what you think. So far my sister mentioned that her eyes are too bright.

and a extra icon I just made for it too...

The icon is not much. I have so much to improve on. As of now, I'm working on a batch for 365 Days of Love and Wanida. I'll post here as soon as I finish. One done...10 more to go. :lol:
Personally .. i love the color combination -- the eyes is just right but if i were to suggest something .. i would say .. the makeup on her lids could be taken off b/c when i look at the photo theme, it remind me of a natural beauty with marvelous and captivating eyes .. sorta like the idea of ADAM & EVE. so removing the tan/brown makeup from her lids will make the photo look simple but beautiful.

Other than this .. lOVE THE ICONS/BANNERS .. so nicely made.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Personally .. i love the color combination -- the eyes is just right but if i were to suggest something .. i would say .. the makeup on her lids could be taken off b/c when i look at the photo theme, it remind me of a natural beauty with marvelous and captivating eyes .. sorta like the idea of ADAM & EVE. so removing the tan/brown makeup from her lids will make the photo look simple but beautiful.

Other than this .. lOVE THE ICONS/BANNERS .. so nicely made.
thanks for the suggestion. i was going to leave it too but her lids were darker, giving a tired effect to her eyes. that's why i added the eyeshadow cause it hope it would light her tone around the eyes.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Here's another one I made for another challenge. I think I did a better job with the skin than the last time, but that's my opinion. Tell me what you think. :)

Iya

sarNie Adult
I've also decided to try my hand at eye coloring. Not very well, but it's starter. tell me what you think.