It makes me wonder how you
do that!it's super beautiful,you're so PRO;]

Iya

sarNie Adult
You're Improving FAST!
damnn;love it~
It makes me wonder how you
do that!it's super beautiful,you're so PRO;]
lOL. I improve as fast as I can read from tutorials, IF i understand what it is telling me. :rolleyes:. there are many great sites for learning. You should try some search. I'll be here to help if you need me to. ^_^

those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! im jealous much!!
Thank you aik! From you, that's a compliment, knowing your talents. :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
Get singles @ Elusive

These are made today. Tell me if you like it.

Off to continue the batch for Wania. ^_^

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Damn...you're amazing. I love your use of bright colours. Seeing such pretty artwork makes me want to imprve my PS skills. ^_^

Iya

sarNie Adult
I guess this is the Wanida's batch everyone's waiting for. LOL.
Get singles @ Elusive
It is not much since I mainly did coloring as opposed to the 365 Days batch, where I focused more on colors. I hope you guys like it though. :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
Another colorization. I think I made her skin too pale. Tell me what you think. :)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahhhh your icons are too beautiful...I want to join in the challenge at you webbie but i'm not getting the last challenge, what do you mean by submitting 2 for each category

Iya

sarNie Adult
ahhhh your icons are too beautiful...I want to join in the challenge at you webbie but i'm not getting the last challenge, what do you mean by submitting 2 for each category
oh, sorry about that. it meant two of each in the type.

Type: Blend, Colorization, Icon, or Retouch

so, it's meant two max entries for blend, two for coloring, two for icon, and two for retouch. sorry for the mix up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oooh so I already did two blending...can I just submit that one in for challenge 6....or do I have to do two for each type

Iya

sarNie Adult
oooh so I already did two blending...can I just submit that one in for challenge 6....or do I have to do two for each type
well, the point of Art of the Round is for entries that doesn't have anything to do with the other challenges in the round. basically, it's any type of art, featuring anyone or anything, that doesn't qualify with the other challenges. as for how many, you can submit two if it fits the criteria.

however, if your blend or work is for the other challenge, name it under that certain challenge and submit it in. otherwise, have fun.