s ♥ r i y a ' s . g a l l e r y

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Lovely wanida icons; you're colourization is just wow. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. How do you colourize the eyebrows perfectly?
I always find them to be a pain to colourize, including the hair (because of the strays).

Iya

sarNie Adult
Lovely wanida icons; you're colourization is just wow. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. How do you colourize the eyebrows perfectly?
I always find them to be a pain to colourize, including the hair (because of the strays).
lol. it's pretty simple actually. I don't color it at all. when you color the skin, just color over it too. then when you finish adding makeup and everything, take your burn brush and go over the eyebrows to darken it a little. that's it.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
lol. it's pretty simple actually. I don't color it at all. when you color the skin, just color over it too. then when you finish adding makeup and everything, take your burn brush and go over the eyebrows to darken it a little. that's it.
Oh, it's that simple. :blush:
Thanks for the tip.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
everything looks stunning. i love your colorization. i'm not good at that at all. love your icons...so cute and pretty :]

cecilia

Staff member
WOOOWW. i love your latest colorization. Those purple eyes are something .. so captivating! Her lips are luscious too. I love the color tone you had it for her. Nicely done!