S.E.G. 1st Annual Christmas Ball

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Hello Everyone,

This year S.E.G will be holding its 1st annual Christmas Ball on December 22nd, 2007. DJ Babyboi (aka Paul Yaj) and Malignant Hero will serve as DJ's for the nite.

The Christmas Ball will run from 6:00 PM to 12:00 PM in Fair Oaks, CA
(off freeway 50 in Sacramento). It will be a formal ball and dress
codes will be strictly enforced. The tickets are $16.00 at the door
and $14.00 in advance.

Tickets will be sold at the Sacramento New Year at Kue Pao's BBQ and from various S.E.G. staff.

There is plenty of parking and armed security guards will be on patrol the entire event.

We will also be selling raffle tickets on the side for:

1. MP4 Player ( holds 120 songs and up to two hours of video/movie
valued at $150.00)

2. WebCam

3. $50.00 VISA Gift CARD (the card works like a debit card with a VISA
LOGO so anyone can use it) .

Each raffle ticket is $1.00 and will be drawn during the Christmas
Ball. To be fair we will pick a stranger from the crowd to draw the
tickets. You do not have to be present to win. We will have them put
their names and phone numbers on the tickets and the initial of the
person selling the ticket on there too so that we can give the prize
to them to take to the winner.

Scheduled Entertainment:

Advent Vibe
DJ Babyboi
Malignant Hero
Diamant Bib (from France)

If you have any questions or would like to purchase tickets, please contact
SEG at info@scradentertainmentgroup.com. or myspace.com/muajtseebvang

Thank you all for your support and we all look forward to seeing all
of you at the Ball.

PC Vaj~SEG

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
EDITED @ 7:01 AM

LOL. So typical @ new nick, blah blah. Besides, I didn't post anything "hateful, vulgar, et" It was merely my opinion and view of point. I did say, "I heard", didn't I? Figured I'll have to clear the confusion. I'm sure there's still freedom of speech out there. And voicing an opinion on a public forum isn't a crime, is it? Sheesh, don't have a cow. Might as well sugarcoat everything.

Just my .99 cents. From here on, "Ignorance is bliss".

Know something else? I don't associate myself with anyone involved in "Advent Vibe" or whatnot. I do not know them and I do not plan to know them. "Rumors are rumors" as you stated. Funny if they do turn out true though, don't you think? LOL. Anyways, if they're going to make it, they will. I can't wait to see that! Really, I am sooooo excited. =D

change

sarNie Egg
I am pretty new to this site.... but I'd have to say "JOON" you say it as if you know them very well...... before i start I just have to say that I had to put my two cents in......

I am the party planner for this company.... the idea actually came from the Production Manager...... Her and I have been working pretty hard this past few months to get this event going.... She is a very pleasant and professional person to work with.... She knows her stuff...

About the production and MTV well... I don't think that they appreciate the fact the you go on here and talk your stuff like that unless you do know these people. For crying out loud when you agreed to this forum you agreed to the terms "You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.'

well anyways.... I work very close with the production manager and I have some information as to what is going on.... At this point it is resting time and it's really non of your businesses as to what happens..... is it? People get busy and have no time to waste on forums like this.... I was just checking up on all the postings that this company was doing and how well it is going for the party and came across this one.

For all that it is worth and to clear your wondering minds, the party is a formal christmas ball and at this point you can pretty much contact any members of the crew because they are all a part of this plan. MTV is one of the main contact because he knows more people from what I understand. No need to call the word "FAVORITISM" out because your are just going to hurt yourself woundering.

oh and JOON????? I really have a hunch that you know them that is why you talk alot about one particular person and you use the word "FAVORITISM". I don't want to offend you so that's just my point of view from the way you write about these people.

Last but not least ...... Everyone please come join us as you will have lots of fun and the production manager has worked so hard to be able to get this event going for the local sacramento people because she has herd that sacramento never really have events to go to.

And remember ROMOURS are just ROMOURS if you do not now what's going on then you should not open up the can of worms or else everything you say or do will back fire on you......

slsms

sarNie Egg
So am confuse here.. I tho that the real dj babyboi aka khoa Nguyen was viet.. so now we have a hmong dj babyboi!! HAHA nice.. can't wait to hear him ;D that's something new.. I would think that name dj babyboi just to get attention from other people :D.. also the real dj babyboi would so want to c this too.. o will.. good luck w/that professionalism party ya planned..

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow..

this is very cool..

I think it's going to be fun...

venosat

sarNie Hatchling

LOL. So typical @ new nick, blah blah. Besides, I didn't post anything "hateful, vulgar, et" It was merely my opinion and view of point. I did say, "I heard", didn't I? Figured I'll have to clear the confusion. I'm sure there's still freedom of speech out there. And voicing an opinion on a public forum isn't a crime, is it? Sheesh, don't have a cow. Might as well sugarcoat everything.

Know something else? I don't associate myself with anyone involved in "Advent Vibe" or whatnot. I do not know them and I do not plan to know them. "Rumors are rumors" as you stated. Funny if they do turn out true though, don't you think? LOL. Anyways, if they're going to make it, they will. I can't wait to see that! Really, I am sooooo excited. =D

Hello Joon.. I have no idea whats going on but the christmas ball is just for everyone to come together to have fun. It is not about Advent Vibe or whatever else that anyone wants to make a big deal about. A party is a party. I am aware of what is being said about Advent Vibe and I already know who's spreading what rumors and frankly I really don't care. Truth is people can talk all they want but they don't know the truth. I will not speak ill of those people that started all those rumors because its not very professional to do that. And when you use that word "favoritism", you just gave yourself away. Only a few people used that term and I have a feeling I already know who you are or associated to but thats OK because I would really love to see you all make it too! Good luck and I hope to see you all at the top too. Really!

As far as the people that chose to leave our production company is concerned, unlike some of them whom have chosen to go out and start rumors and what not about their friends and or the hands that once fed them, I have no comment except to say that they were good kids who had other issues in their lives right now and cannot complete their obligations. So whatever because life happens. But I am a person of my word, if I promise that something is going to happen, then it will happen. I live by my words and its unfortunate that some people don't understand that their word is their integrity. So I've learned...and I've learned a lot in the past year..lol... I am less trusting and more wary of people. Especially people who talk the talk but cannot walk the walk when it matters the most. I know that we both know who you are so lets just leave it at that. I am a very forgiving person because I know that you're all young and proned to stupid moments at times...lol...so I wish you success in whatever you do and will always support you in whatever you're in.

So with that clarified, lets all come out and party! The production manager and all the crew have put a tremendous effort in trying to pull this party together for you all to enjoy. Please do come out to support their efforts and hopefully this will only be the beginning of many more to come!

PC Vaj

change

sarNie Egg
so typical of you to erase your comments and then repost something different. That's okay I copied and paste it somewhere else. So anyways just so you know JOON, I didn't have a COW I had an ELEPHANT... sheeeesh....lol.... and I did say "I don't want to OFFEND you" didn't I??????

It's okay we all have BAD days and we all have talked SHIT about others whether it's true or not... and no it would not be funny..... just imagine you were in that situation and don't ever say you will never be in that situation because you never know what happens from now until your life ends.

Don't worry it's all good......

unknown11

sarNie Egg

WOULDN'T IT BE FUNNY IF THEY SUED YOU FOR SAYING THE TYPE OF CRAP YOUR PULLING?? IT SURELY WOULD BE FOR ME!!LMAO IT CAN HAPPEN. SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. SOME PEOPLE CAN BE SMART ENOUGH TO COPY & PASTE WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOU ERASE IT & GIVE IT TO THEIR ATTORNEY.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
EDITED @ 1:25 PM - 2007 - 20 - 11

I edited my post, taking what I previously wrote off. Anyone got a problem with me for deleting what I typed, can PM me.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
Dont Get affended....

Its a Christmas Party....

Let Go of Things.... Let Bygonebebygones.... And Lets Just party...

PC Vaj...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO TO YOU ALL!!!!

change

sarNie Egg
hey I told you all that It's All Good...... You all didn't have to go that far....... Now you talking about signing in as different names, i sure do not know what you are talking about...... cuz I surely do not do those things......and there's no need to go around talking more crap about things when it don't even make sense to..........Looks like someone needs to take a chill pill.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I SUPPORT S.E.G!

are you guys gonna have a party in fresno? SD new year is on that night and i cant make it but i can make it if you guys have a party in fresno :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny

DON'T YOU THINK ITS KINDA RUDE TO SAY THAT...?.....

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Hey ! Cool. You guys are going to have one. MTV is singing. Cool... I cant wait to come and hear all of the SeG and guest singer. I totally support SEG because of their effort. I know Hmong people can't do things very well but its the new generation now and we need to change alittle. Adding another flavor to the ingredient is ok. For example, just like here in America, people just gets more technology. I totally think Hmong people are doing way much better in the Entertainment industry.
SEG, finish your movie ok, because I'm looking forward to seeing it. Its been kind of long. I don't mind waiting for the film b/c its worth waiting for something good but I was just wondering.
MTV, keep it up.... I love!.....You're awesome.

PTV

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
I SUPPORT S.E.G!

are you guys gonna have a party in fresno? SD new year is on that night and i cant make it but i can make it if you guys have a party in fresno :D

Thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it! If you miss them in SAC, you will have a chance to see them in LONG BEACH! Yes...I am making them come to Long Beach to help me fundraise for S.E.G. Hey...they can't escape that since we're their record lable..lol....

Also..I am happy to announce that we were asked by Herrs Video Production to have Advent vibe play at their concert on December 24, 2007 in Fresno. They have invited Luj Yaj, Maiv Puu, ber Thong..and ob niam txiv Blaum to come and do a concert for them. I am very honored and blessed to have them pick Advent Vibe as the only young hmong band to represent our newer generation of musicians for that night.

Please do come and support Advent Vibe and the rest of the other entertainers on December 24th, 2007. I believe their people will be passing out flyers at the SAC new years with AV's photos along with the others. I am hoping to get a copy so that we can post it on all of our members MYSPACE pages.

Thank you all for the support and trust in us!

Regards,
PC Vaj~SEG

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it! If you miss them in SAC, you will have a chance to see them in LONG BEACH! Yes...I am making them come to Long Beach to help me fundraise for S.E.G. Hey...they can't escape that since we're their record lable..lol....

Also..I am happy to announce that we were asked by Herrs Video Production to have Advent vibe play at their concert on December 24, 2007 in Fresno. They have invited Luj Yaj, Maiv Puu, ber Thong..and ob niam txiv Blaum to come and do a concert for them. I am very honored and blessed to have them pick Advent Vibe as the only young hmong band to represent our newer generation of musicians for that night.

Please do come and support Advent Vibe and the rest of the other entertainers on December 24th, 2007. I believe their people will be passing out flyers at the SAC new years with AV's photos along with the others. I am hoping to get a copy so that we can post it on all of our members MYSPACE pages.

Thank you all for the support and trust in us!

Regards,
PC Vaj~SEG

ooooo..thanks for the info...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
i have no idea what is going on (although, I would love to see what joon wrote) here and i have no idea what is SEG..but a christmas ball sounds fun! i love formal parties (i'm ghetto like that). i would love to attend but it's kinda far from me.

those that can attend, take pictures! i'd love to see.