S.H.E. Forever official thread

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
ella duet with anson hu? nice. he has a great voice. really like his song waiting for you and make friends.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
wow! i've never knew who anson hu is until now. i've just looked him up and he have some very nice music. this wouldn't be a bad duet if this rumor is true. if ella and anson were actually were to sing a duet. i'll most definitely be looking forward to SHE new album. hope they will surprise us with something good.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i really do hope this album will be very good...'cause some of the s.h.e. fan say all the songs will be original and no more cover songs like some of their songs from their past albums....but i'm most excited that ella is having a duet with anson.....i hope that's true though....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Track List

1. 中國話/zhong guo hua
2. 月光愛人/yue guang ai ren
3. 藍天/lan tian
4. 誰的增經/shui de zeng jing
5. 蘆葦花/lu wei hua
6. 盼望/pan wang
7. 別擔心、別害怕/bie dan xin bie hai pa
8. 明明從前/ming ming cong qian
9. 满天星辰/man tian xing cheng
10. 盡情REPLAY/jin qing replay

release date: 5/5/2007
pre_order: 15/4/2007

credit: she angelic.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
im so looking forward to this album. ahhhhh! just can't wait. i heard that the release date is out may 11? heard it from a different forum.

regal_aeros

sarNie Egg
i have always loved hebe's hair....

just finished hua yang shao nian shao nu... ella is SOOOO cute.. haha.. oh wait.. she's always cute.. so oh well

OMG OMG OMG new albumm... WOOHOOOOO

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
I SOOO LOVE THE SONG WITH FAHRENHEIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
their new style look very HOT and SEXY! hehe......cant wait to watch the mv....

SC from BOOM MV

credit-cuteshe