Saawariya

Kelly

Alright...so I waited forever to see this movie thinking it would be great and all but omg....I guess it was jus the promos....I have to say SLB did a bad job this time....@lease DEVDAS and BLACK were superhits...this mite even be his first flop!

Ranbir DEBUTED great he is fit to be an actor jus like his dad Rishi kapoor. Sonam, I duno she was ok....Rani was GREAT like usual....overall I give it a 2/5.

icemaiden

sarNie Egg
Alright...so I waited forever to see this movie thinking it would be great and all but omg....I guess it was jus the promos....I have to say SLB did a bad job this time....@lease DEVDAS and BLACK were superhits...this mite even be his first flop!

Ranbir DEBUTED great he is fit to be an actor jus like his dad Rishi kapoor. Sonam, I duno she was ok....Rani was GREAT like usual....overall I give it a 2/5.
Oh no! It really was that much of a let down =(. I was looking forward to seeing this in the theaters. but I guess I'll wait till the dvd comes out.

thanks for the "heads-up"

cecilia

Staff member
hm, i haven't watch it yet, but if it's as bad as you think it is. then i probably just gonna skip it. i love srk, will watch his. ah, also, BLACK SUCK! it's not as good as i thought it was.

cecilia

Staff member
hm, really, i could not stand BLACK at all .. but anyway, i've watched a few songs of this in youtube. some are good .. ranbir look okay, not as hot as his dad when he's young. sonam is pretty too .. however, i still rooting and waiting for OM SHANTI OM !!! <--i love this soundtrack *OST*

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just watch it....it wasn't a good movie....though it wasn't the worst....the only scene i enjoy from this movie are all Rani's scene....and i absolutely love the song she sang in here....other than that, the rest of the song in this movie wasn't good at all....and plus i don't get it, why salman left and never return?

soysuva

sarNie Egg
I really Love this Indian Movie!! I Heard It came out in Dec. 2007, but I never seen it! I saw the trailor and the music and suft but I was hoping that I could watch it online! But no-one never put it on for people too watch!! Any ways Thanks for bring this up!! :)

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling

that's his dad??? no way! they don't look alike. sonam kapoor's dad is anil kapoor. i had no idea either! lol.

i liked it! i love the dark setting w/ bright colors. very dreamy-like. it kinda reminded me of moulin rouge. i love the music. the only thing that disappointed me was the ending. i really think imaan was just a figment of sakina's imagination. and i think she was cuckoo bc one min she's giggling then the next she's crying. her character was confusing. raj can get annoying bc he's so persistent. but i guess that's what love does to you.

i've never seen black. i've seen devdas, which was pretty good. but i don't rmbr what happened. it's been ages.