Sad ending Lakorns

jeanie

sarNie Adult
LOL, now this is the right section hopefully. :ph34r:

Ok so I got the idea from the lakorn game post and thought it might be fun to name all of the lakorns where either or both the n'ek/p'ek dies and why. Here's some right off the top of my head.

Kularp See Tao-Johnny/Noos she dies of cancer
Lued Katiya- Tik executed
Neungruthai-Oil/Ann she dies of cancer
Kwa ja roo dieng sa- Jib dies of Aids or did she commit suicide?
Rak Nai Roy Kaen-both dies

arissa

sarNie Elites
jeanie said:
LOL, now this is the right section hopefully. :ph34r:

Ok so I got the idea from the lakorn game post and thought it might be fun to name all of the lakorns where either or both the n'ek/p'ek dies and why. Here's some right off the top of my head.

Kularp See Tao-Johnny/Noos she dies of cancer
Lued Katiya- Tik executed
Neungruthai-Oil/Ann she dies of cancer
Kwa ja roo dieng sa- Jib dies of Aids or did she commit suicide?
Rak Nai Roy Kaen-both dies
[post="89089"][/post]​

I thought Leud Katiya & Rak Nai Roy Kaen (The old one with Noos & tang) was very sad and heart breaking......I cried tears with these two lakorns....
Other lakorns would be...
Kintar Manee -Ann Alicia/Tanya/Lift...Ann die from taking a bullet for lift
The lakorn with Captain & Aom.....(I dun remember the name)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
ive just thought of theses two...
ummm...
*songraonirundon - ken and aom dies on each others arms
*leh pummares - pong dies in pims arms just as he tries to say "i love u" to her

Joecy66

sarNie Egg
remember this one,

Rak Nai Roy Khang - Pong and Nat

sometimes, I`m not shure, if the happy ending is just a dream of a dying prah ek, like

Cheevit Pua Kah Hua Jai Puer Ter (1998)- Captain, was a contract killer, but he didn`t kill Pin

Babyt

sarNie Elites
Khun La Lhok _Tang and Noi- Tang dies while Noi waits for him pregnant

Duang Nai Fai Payoo_Fluke and Ying- Fluke dies after getting shot, brain dead so his mom had to pull the plug while Ying waits for him...

Tanon Sai Hua Jai_ Dan Danai and Tong- Tong dies in an accident while Dan is on his way back to tell her he loves her

Rak Nara_Brook and Aum- Aum died saving Brook

Koo Gum_Num and Benz- Num dies

Maya_Tui and Sonya- Sonya killed herself after Tui left her

Panthai Norasing_Tui and Aom- Tui died, executed

L

lalalek

Don't forget Tawfun krup Mavin with Fluke and Aom Piyada.....That was sad!!! :wavecry:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Kom Paya Bart - Aum killed herself in the end I think <_<

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
wow...these lakorns are depressing. i've never really thought about how depressing it sounds. it sounds more depressing then when you actually watch it!

kutiepie

sarNie Egg
i don't remember the title, but Noon and Vee lakorn was depressing. the one where she sliced her throat at the end. that whole movie was just sad.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
kutiepie said:
i don't remember the title, but Noon and Vee lakorn was depressing. the one where she sliced her throat at the end. that whole movie was just sad.
[post="89179"][/post]​
I was thinking the same thing. Mae Eye Saeun. I cried and cried! Very sad but good!

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ya'll how about song rao nirandorn? and koo gum :(

song rao - nang'ek has a tumor / praek goes into shock as was shot before

koo gum - pra'ek gets killed by bomb

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Let's see I'm just list the current one...some might have been remakes...so I'll list the last one made

Sad ending right....

Mamia Kob/Num
Ayarak Kwan/Dom/Chai,etc
Leurd Kattiya Tik/Aom
Kep Pan Din Aom/Captain/Phor
Maung Dala Aom/Captain
Rakanakara Aum/Noon/Brook
Mae Nak Aum/Pete
Morrasoom Haeng Chevit Aum/Tui
Kompayabath Yui/Vee/Aum
Mae Ai Sa Eurn Noon/Vee
Jark Fun Su Nirandon AnnT./Willy
Kwar Jaroo Dieng Sa Jib/Vee
Puntainorasing Aom/Tui
Koo Kum Benz/Num
Hattakreung pipop Preeyanuch, Jarunee,etc

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea.. mamia..so sad.:(

song rao nirundon.. aom and ken

mae ai something.. the one Noon Woranuch killed herself.. :(

Koo krum..Bird thongchai & unknown girl..( i don't know her name)

that's all i can think.. :)

calla

sarNie Adult
Joecy66 said:
Cheevit Pua Kah Hua Jai Puer Ter (1998)-  Captain, was a contract killer, but he didn`t kill Pin
[post="89134"][/post]​
i don't think captain die in this one......well, pin though that he dead but he actually come back. remember the scene that they hug eachother at the end ? :D

:D :D :D :D

i can't think of any other ones.....but "kon la loke" with tang and noi.......and......."ruk nai roy kean" with tang and Nussaba. both are really sad.....especially the "kon la loke" one. noi was reading tang's letter while he got kill.....ahhhhh, he was about to become a dad. and i don't even know if she knew about tang's death or not. :wavecry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Buang Baja Torn- both Marsha and Chakrit were killed...soo sad....i love this lakorn....

Mae Eye Suh Eun...--The ultimate saddest ending I've ever seen when Noon slit her neck..

Mamia---i'm so not over the ending either....why couldn't Num and Kob just end up together..ughhh...sooo mad, and this is even a true story...soooo sad......i love love this miniseries and it was the first thai thing I'd ever seen...it broke my heart...

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres alot but i dont remember..its mostly aom lakorn that has sad endings

Luerd KAttiya

Muang Dala

Kep Pan Din

Saung Row nirondon

Aom and Tui lakorn

GameRuk PAyabaut -captain and aom..(i think its sad that they didnt end up together even though no one dies)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Let me think back to them sad ending Lakorn beside the one that are listed above...

Hong Neur Mangkorn - Tang & Marsha
Ruk Luang - Sam & Nousaba
Fai Tarng Si - Willy & Mew ( they just became friends rather than a couple..sux)
Yark Yod Tawun Wai Ti Plai Fah - Tang & Mam
Dao Lhong Fah - Por & Princess Ploy Pailin?
Fai Sin Chua - Oil & Thanicha
Nang SHOW - Nott & Ann

That's all I can think of for now eheheh