Saddest Lakorn Ever!

sarN

sarNie Granny
there lots of lakorn dat got me all balll up and teary even the comdey one there are certain some scene dat quite touching .. im weak so im easily move lol .. like in Tang Fah Tawan Diew , yes it a comdey but some scene was touching and i went all teary and stuff :wavecry:

Of all the sad lakorn i seen only OFF P 's lakorn with Jariya .. sorry i don't know the thai tittle but it the one he havve 7 daugthers ... dat i acutully was crying like a cow . I stay up to 6am in the m oring to finsh the last 6 tape and i remeber i was crying while rewinding the next tape !!! I cry a bucket of tear for hours ...it was sad ! Other sad lakorn i goes all teary and shred a few tear but dis one i was in tear for hours

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) Luad Kittiya when Tik died at the end...Oun I Rak...Dao Pra sook Num and Kob version especially when Dao Prak Sook was little... :lmao:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
calla said:
Mara Phang

yea, it was their first lakorn together.
then "yah yud tawun wai tee plai fah"......but too bad i never have the chance to watch this one.....heard it was a sad ending one. :sweat:
[post="138139"][/post]​
Hi Calla. I would highly recommend Yah Yud Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah!! Tang made the most HOTTEST and ADORABLE bodyguard!! He's wise and has a great sense of humor. Kathaleeya was the most superb princess!! This lakorn was touching and super sweet.

Hiatus

Super Momo
Noon and Vee's lakorn that was the first lakorn I thought that was realllllyyy sad and good lol

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
Tae pang kon - when Num and his dad died.... it was sad and his mom finally regretted forcing him to marry the other girl... he was so sexy at the beginning of the lakorn so obviously it was hard for me to see him die.

Song Na Ree - at the end when the evil Anne twin becomes crippled and she cried because she was touched by her bf's love for her.

Sai Lo Hid - when Num died

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Ruk Roy Adeed- Captain and Pin...That lakorn was sweet and romantic...it about two couple who died in the past and reborn again and hate each other and remember everything back ..it was just so touching

Doy Roy Atitarn-Kob and Sarunyu... When Kob was about to die , I felt her pain and heart broken... :( I have to look at her eat something at the ground which makes me felt so pity for her :wavecry:

calla

sarNie Adult
Mara Phang said:
Hi Calla. I would highly recommend Yah Yud Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah!! Tang made the most HOTTEST and ADORABLE bodyguard!! He's wise and has a great sense of humor. Kathaleeya was the most superb princess!! This lakorn was touching and super sweet.
[post="138361"][/post]​

i really wanna watch that one....but no one have it. i've make a request with ethaicd....but they said the quality is only 60% that's why i didn't order........lolz. beside that i'm not a Mam fan anymore....so i can't even imagine watching it. :sweat:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
calla said:
i really wanna watch that one....but no one have it. i've make a request with ethaicd....but they said the quality is only 60% that's why i didn't order........lolz. beside that i'm not a Mam fan anymore....so i can't even imagine watching it. :sweat:
[post="140769"][/post]​
c'mon Calla....but for Tang...i want to see his fine ass myself...HAHA~chewy :lmao:

calla

sarNie Adult
Chewy said:
c'mon Calla....but for Tang...i want to see his fine ass myself...HAHA~chewy :lmao:
[post="141920"][/post]​

lolz. yeah.....chewy.....for p'tang. but i don't think there's a good quality version. i guess i'll just order that 60% version......lolz :wavecry:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Koo Kum with Bird
Dao Pra Sook with Num and Kob....when she's small and everytime she's with her mother
Lued Kittiya....when Tik died at the end and very time with Sirasak's song...Laew Tur Kao Jai. Somehow it doesn't seem fair at all for Tik.
there's a lot more but I don't know the titles to any of them.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Oooo i just thought of another one which is the one with Captain and Aom, uhh...there are lots but i can't think of the title. It's the one when Aom dies at the end and Captain thought he saw her walking in the snow...does that help anyone. Then i found out there was an alternate ending to this lakorn where Aom never died!! Grrhhhh!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm such a crybaby...I always cry...whether sad or happy...I'll cry...haha...I cried on almost everyone of them...the most recent one was Oumrak...

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Dton Ruk with Kade and Noon.
Oon Ai Ruk with Tangmo, Cheer, Cee and Tle.

That's all I can remember lol.

Oh but the most recent one was Oum Ruk. Sh*t, I cried like crazy there.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
umm..theres alot..it just depends on which one youre currently into that was the saddest one...but i have to go with Koo Gum..and since i've never seen P'Bird's version..i'll go with P'Num's version..i didnt really like the sequel...the storyline wasnt so good..but i totally love DAN...THE HAIR..well...his real hair..i meant..not the one in the lakorn..well i must say..i loved it too..it looked so HILARIOUS!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't know the names of these lakorns cause I saw them when i was little but...and these are still making me sad everytime I think of them...

this one where kob was in it I don't know whot he pr'ek was...or remember the lakorn but she cut off the finger and sent it as a present for his wedding...what a jerk he is!

mamiam...I think that's what it's called...why couldn't num and her just run away! by the way...anyone have this...I really want it...please tell me if you have it...

this other one with kob (this girl just makes depressing lakorns doesn't she!) and num, where they were at war and i think num died at the end and kob was telling th story or something...other than the sad parts, I also remember all the fights and blood and body parts cut off...yuck!

this other one, gosh this would be easier if I knew the names and remember something other than being a sad lakorn...pr'ek is this one official dude I htink, and he loves n'ek, of course, but he had to marry this one rich girl...the rich girl helps him and n'ek out by pretending that she was pregnant...and when n'ek gave birth she ran away leaving her son to pr'ek and rich girl...and pr'ek jsut never found n'ek (I odn't know but to my undertanding he never went to look for her, corect me if I'm wrong cause I"ve been holding a grudge on him even though I don't know him)...and at the end the son went to this one place and people came to see him (pay respect?) and one of the lady bowin to him was n'ek, his mom...but he didn't know it was her...the ending just kills me!

dom tom...where here sister killed her cause of pr'ek and she's reborn as a nurse who comes to take care of her past life sister...although things worked out at the end it's just a really sad story...one of my favorite...makes me think of my actions towards my siblings when they made me mad and I'm like, we do have an attic you know...just kidding...makes me sad a regret and being mean to them...and makes me think of what my jealousy and bad short tempre might drive me to do to my siblings over a guy...

doa lon fah...I HATE HOW THEY DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER!!! WHY?1 EVERYTHING AND THE BEGINNING WAS GREAT BUT THE ENDNG...darn endings always get me!

I'll have to ask my mom for some more...she's seen over hundreds of lakorns...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys, but I always feel like I wasted 20 or so some hour watching a lakorn that doesn't have a happy ending. Darn those sad ones, why can't they all have Disney's happy ending?? Darn them! :angry:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
definite sad lakorns:

-Koo Krum (Bird/Kang)... no matter how many times i watch it..i cry... i can always feel Komburi's love or Hideko/Angsumalin...i'm pretty sure we all know what part is the saddest!!!

-Plas Boo Tong... when she was little and her dad hitted her!!!... i couldn't bear it at all... and always fast foward it...*crying....

-Kaew Lum Korn (Aom/Captain)... the part where her adopted chinese family was killed and she was in the hospital... and she blamed herself, wanting to kill herself... and Captain was holding her.. not letting her go... i cried so much at that part... but it was so sweet too!!!

-Oum Ruk (Ken/Ann)... the part after where Ken's older brother's wife lost her child... and Ken was so worried about Ann and they're both begging their child not to leave them...*crying!!!... I WANT A HUSBAND LIKE THAT!!!