Sadtroo Koo Kwan (Kantana)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i adore som ever since i saw her in umm wo ai ni kor yood jai wai tee tur lol;
x3 viyada is definitely more evil but I think it's equal trying to sell little kids?! thats as bad as murdering the pra'ek mom llol
i like som since wo with jui and the death fish face, she was so cuuute in this one
humm, i don't know, death is worst than all... killer! keatakor!!!

cecilia

Staff member
Finally got done with today episode. Wow. so much happening already. Did anyone felt Au's sadness, so sad when he found out that she's going to marry to her boss .. his dream came tumble down just then but i'm glad he learn to move forward and respect Yui's request. I didn't like Oun and Som's wedding. it's so cheap and stuff .. and THEY DON'T' EVEN HAVE A PRIEST .. what the heck as if they know their marriage is going to be DOOM !!! Yui's sister is such a gold digger too .. poor girl, it's her wedding, she just have to have such stuff bring up, so disrespectful of Dao. I thought the scene of Au drinking the cup of coffee that suppose to be given to Yui at the wedding was cute when the friend keep on asking him more questions, he just silent grab it and took a sip out of it lOl .. so funny .. ah! the way the new husband die is so typical too but i like it this way, at least Yui don't have to live for the rest of her life, feeling dirty in front of him when really, he didn't careless of whatever her past is, he love her for her. On a second thought, he don't deserve to die just like that. At the funeral, you could so see Yui's feeling bad b/c she thinks it's her fault that is why he die.

Som bug me in here so much -- so demanding. how can OUN agree to marry her just like that when he's like there knowing how she is ... to me, i wouldn't marry someone with the same personality as Som. . and like i say. it's still very TYPICAL AND PREDICTABLE but I LOVE IT and ADDICT to it. the preview looks good, good thing they fast forward a few years later, make me wanna see tomorrow episode already ... tHANk goodness, it air everyday !!! *phew*

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, she's more evil that i think but less than our viyada!!!
no matter, i like som ^_^ , she acts good as a n'rai so she could be a good n'ek too
I think Aom is Badarn jai is the most evil n'rai right now. viyada is horrible killing people and stuff, but she doesn't bother me as much because all i see of her is her huge eyes and screams. Aom on the other hand, lies so much and puts blame on Perng, etc. She knew Perng was claustrophobic and locked her in the closet. She stole the house keys and everything too! Som is not a nice person, but she's not horrible right now. Maybe in the future I will start to dislike her in this lakorn.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Aom is Badarn jai is the most evil n'rai right now. viyada is horrible killing people and stuff, but she doesn't bother me as much because all i see of her is her huge eyes and screams. Aom on the other hand, lies so much and puts blame on Perng, etc. She knew Perng was claustrophobic and locked her in the closet. She stole the house keys and everything too! Som is not a nice person, but she's not horrible right now. Maybe in the future I will start to dislike her in this lakorn.

yea ur rite.. aom n BJ is so freaken getting on my last nerve..

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' think so. Som can't sing well.
i watch today episode 3x already .. it's so addicting .. (sorry, i'm just repeating)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^i dont' think so. Som can't sing well.
i watch today episode 3x already .. it's so addicting .. (sorry, i'm just repeating)
lol I also watch the episodes multiple times a day 1st in the morning when it air's live but I'm intermittently watching since I'm also going through my emails at work. 2nd, when ipTV finally uploads it mid day, but can only watch the small screen since I'm still at work. and finally 3rd I can sit back and relax and enjoy the entire episode in big screen..and also rewind my favorite parts and watch it as many times as I want lol

Thank GOD this lakorn is on everyday! I was actually surprised they didn't make this a night lakorn since it's so good. Sucks that it's only 40 mins but at least we don't have to wait a week for new episodes..sometimes I lose the feel of the story that way..

cecilia

Staff member
man oh man, when i have the whole clip, it's seem to be LONG
but when i watch Noiki's youtube channel, it seem to be short.
i love today episode ---

cecilia

Staff member
me too. i wanna see the spoiler part .. how is he going to sneak or why did he come to conclusion to take them for a test .. Lol

as for today episode, i feel so sad for Yui, i'm still very confuse as to why they have to move out of their old house, i thought they own it?
anyway, so sad when she want to buy the school uniform for her two children, she was so happy but end up not getting it b/c she didn't have enough fund.
I'm sensing, Oun's coming in to help and buy it as a gift for the two children.

btw. i don't get it, i thought her dead husband own the touring company? or was he just a manager? is that why Yui receive no help?
i have to many un-answer questions. i hope tomorrow episode reveal more detail = so ADDICTING !!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well see the thing is her husband did, but since they just got married I don't think that they properly filed the papers so that means that yui wasn't "legally" his wife yet; and also his sister and parents probably dropped her as soon as they found out she was pregnant thinking that "its not his child"

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Well see the thing is her husband did, but since they just got married I don't think that they properly filed the papers so that means that yui wasn't "legally" his wife yet; and also his sister and parents probably dropped her as soon as they found out she was pregnant thinking that "its not his child"
Or it can be a typical lakorn that leaves you with several unanswered questions not caring how it turns out as long as the N'ek looks helpless and the P'ek pities her. lol :lol:

iono

sarNie Hatchling
^ that's a nice cover

aww, the grandma is getting old.. she doesn't even know who her great grandkids are.. haha