Sadut Ruk(Mana)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Tv Poll's news arent that reliable so im not gonna get too excited just yet..hopefully its true cuz ive been dying to see andrew on screen

shubby

sarNie Adult
this lakorn look good..heheh..Andrew look great! and Bua look so cute there...anyone know when is this lakorn going to air?

tang071

sarNie Elites
i didnt know that sinjai was going to be in this lakorn too. it looks good. i guess i can get use to andrew's long hair...i didnt like it much in his lakorn with benz. omg remember the hair in his lakorn with aom the one in talad. so will sinjai be andrew's mother...i hope its not one of those lakorns where the p'ek falls for the older woman. but by the title of the lakorn, it might be love at first sight or something.

navy

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the screen caps...Andrew is very talented actor.

I miss Andrew, and hope to see this one soon.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
this is a good movie from what i seen in the old version. his character in this movie is a rich guy while n'ek is not. she's an average class. she tries to support her sister in going to school. she loves her family dearly. she was seeing a guy but i think he called it off or something like that. she was hurt but no biggy for her. they ran into each other and he liked her at first. always following her around to see what she was doing and all. had someone spying on her. never told her who he was. she hated peeps that are not honest. she has a lot of ti ti(pride).

p'ek set up like a trip thing to go on a tour. took her sister, and the family...

it was a great movie. cute and romantic...

calla

sarNie Adult
i didn't know that Nok Sinjai is also in the lakorn. ahhhhh.......i can't wait to watch this lakorn either......there are so many ch.3 lakorns that i'm looking forward to. but andrew's hair.......he doesn't really looks good with it. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg..i cant wait! ch3 is on a role....and man..bua and andrew looks cute together!!..i miss andrew so much..hate his long hair but he looks alright in it..he looks chubby..but yeh thanx for sharing roots!..yeh this year ch3 has so many good lakorns im looking forward to..

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is CONFIRMED airing after HIMA TAI PRAJUN.....and the magazine is out at ethaicd. :w000t:

beside that......the song called "Nang Fah Kon Durn" sang by CLASH :wub:

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Yay....finally we get to see Andrew on screen again. I'm starting to dig his hair and that it looks good on him. It's something different from the usual

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn is CONFIRMED airing after HIMA TAI PRAJUN.....and the magazine is out at ethaicd.

beside that......the song called "Nang Fah Kon Durn" sang by CLASH
omg finally!!..miss andrew so much thanx calla!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww yay!!..i cant wait..but man jao sao is about to end then :( anyway..andrew looks so chubby now..maybe it was for this lakorn..but yeh thanx roots :D

edit: oops..this is airing after himatajun..lol