Sadut Ruk(Mana)

nappi23

sarNie Egg
So why did andrew fake being scared of Bua's fiance? What kind of plans does he have?

I love the story so far though. And andrews long hair is growing on me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never seen their first lakorn together but i do love them in this lakorn :D andrew got so muscular..lol

vongpacsun

sarNie Egg
nappi23 said:
So why did andrew fake being scared of Bua's fiance? What kind of plans does he have?

I love the story so far though. And andrews long hair is growing on me.
[post="156544"][/post]​
he fakes being afraid of bua's fiance only in front of bua because he likes bua and doesn't want her to dislike him. and then when bua isn't around he got up and beat the hell out of her fiance.lol that was the funny part

calla

sarNie Adult
bua's fiance is too mean.....awwwww i hate him. <_<
its suck that andrew's mom and bua's dad will like eachother......and i think that will be the problem to make bua and andrew apart. :wavecry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Oh man! This is by far the best Thai lakorn I've seen recently. I just spent close to four hours watching part 1-3. All I got to say is, "WOW", what a great lakorn. Superb casting. Andrew's acting is excellent! I'm glad that Bua is the n'ek cause I really can't picture anyone else who can connect with Andrew the way she does. Nok's acting is also superb. This lakorn has all the right touches: Drama, Sorrow, Love, Action. Good one, Andrew!

I really feel bad for Andrew and Bua. Both of them have a very sad life, living by their parent's wishes and not by what their heart wants. Especially Andrew, can his character get any sadder? Both him and his mother is living the life of a con artist, and Andrew wants nothing more than to get out of that life style and become a normal citizen. Growing up, he never made any friends and when he did find one, he had to let go of the friendship because of the fear that they might find out what him and his mother do for a living. So darn sad!

His mother is a selfish, crazy, wacko, but loving type of person. I believe that she does love and care for Andrew, but she too selfish to realize what she's doing is wrong and the life style they're leading will only come back and haunt them. That's why she's always telling Andrew that he should never be a soft hearted person and that people like them will never find love and that he should never think about falling in love and etc. How sad!

It was really sweet on the part when Andrew suprised his mother with the b-day cake and gave her the necklace, Clash's song came on and they began to dance. My crazy ass started to cry. It was a very sweet scene between both mother and son. Oh yea, Clash's song! I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the song on the opening credit. Bank's voice is so soothing and the song matches the lakorn perfectly. That's one of my favorite songs from Clash, too.

How funny that Bua thought Andrew was blind. Andrew was about to tell her at the art gallery but she didn't give him enough time. It was a cute scene during the hi-so party when they both ran into each other again and he told her that he wasn't blind. Bua felt stupid and was shy and had to walk away. Oh yea, the part when Andrew kicked Bua's boyfriend's ass was hilarious! Bua's boyfriend is the biggest jerk! I can't wait until she catches his ass cheating. He really thought he can kick Andrew's ass too. Boy, was he wrong. Andrew got out of the car and gave him a good ass whimping. It was funny though because as soon as Bua walked out, Andrew made himself look like the victim instead. And he sure did won simpathy from Bua.

Oh god, juding from the opening credit, it looks like Andrew and Bua will have a love scene. I believe that was him who laid her head down on the pillow and moved forward for a kiss. I can't wait to see that part! I wonder how everything will unfold, if Andrew will tell Bua about his life style or not. More than likely, she'll probably find it out for herself, but it will be too late for her to not want to be with him because she'll already be in love with him. And if her dad is going to mess around with his mother, that will definitely become even more crazy. Man! I hope they get each other at the end.

What a great lakorn! Please continue to upload each episode gals!!! :wub:

natty

Chubs
so far this lakorn isnt soo bad.. but it isnt the best either.. i actually like masaya better.. maybe because it's moving a little slow for me.. i'm not quite sure what they are trying to give to the viewers but then again it's only the beginning.... however nok sinjai is just absolutely beautiful.. and the casts are all actually really talented.. so hope it move along faster

shubby

sarNie Adult
love this lakorn already, Bua is so pretty heheh..but i hate her bf..LOLZ..ugly and gosh...anywayz..Andrew is such a great actor..but i hate his hair waaa...wish it was short...hehehe...but yeah, can't wait for another episode....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Actually, I think the hair suits his character. He's a con artist who's constantly on the run and getting into all type of trouble, so the long hair suits the role. I mean it would be kind of weird to see him all clean cut with an army boy chop when he's supposed to be the bad ass con artist. If you look at it from a director's point of view, you want the image to suit the character.

calla

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhh, kayla i love ur sadud ruk banner.......so cute. haha....i just stole it........lolz. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i must say that andrew's first time directing is pretty good!..especially for a beginner..i would love to see him direct more lakorn after this..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
calla said:
ahhhhhh, kayla i love ur sadud ruk banner.......so cute. haha....i just stole it........lolz.  :D
[post="159768"][/post]​
Go ahead and steal anything you want, Calla. You know I don't mind. :D

Okay, just got done watching episode 4. Andrew is pulling all kind of games. All of his plans to break up Bua and her crazy ass boyfriend went through successfully. Bua's boyfriend is the biggest jerk! What Andrew did was probably wrong, but I'm sure he sees that her boyfriend is a jackass, and she does not need to be with him. I had to giggle to myself when Andrew gave her boyfriend that look after she slapped him and took Andrew by the hand to go outside. The look that says, "Yea, asshole, what now?" :lol:

How sweet! Andrew is really falling for Bua. She's probably the only person he got that makes him feel whole, since his mother is one selfish lady. It sucks being in Andrew's shoes because he wants to stop but he can't, and at the end he feels like he has no where to go. I wonder how Bua will handle it once she finds out that he was behind the plan of breaking up her and the asshole. Maybe by that time she'll realize that Andrew did it because he loves her and that she doesn't deserve that jerk. I guess we'll wait and see.

But more drama is definitely coming, especially when they fall in love with each other, and Andrew's true identity will be exposed. I'm thinking they will probably run away with each other. Andrew running away from his mother since he doesn't want to live the con artist lifestyle any longer and Bua running away from her controlling parents. Can't wait for more episodes. B)