Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

pangrakpepper

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me the storyline?

I'm bad at explaining but I'll try my best.

Overall it is about Mos's best friends trying to takeover Areeya's family's company/bank and Mos has special power and is always helping Areeya and her family. They do this buy trying to buy all the share/stock from the family but Areeya's oldest bro is not willing to sell it. Because he is not willing to sell it Mos's friends are going to kill everyone in their family and try to frame it on other people. The first time his friends frame Mos but the next time Mos help Areeya's family so they frame it on Areeya's other bro. One of Mos's friends is a cop and the other one works for the company with Mos. The friend that works with Mos is the main bad guy and he pretends to like Areeya so she doesn't know that he is behind all this. Mos has a brain diease which causes him to have power. Mos's friends try to kill him b/c he always help Areeya and her family. Mos always help Areeya b/c he has a crush on her.

This is a bad summary but I hope you undestood it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yup thats mainly it

how is this lakorn so far? i only watched ep.1 and dunno if i should continue to watch it

fanny

sarNie Adult
i hate araya's character so much. she is very stupid not knowing pai is the bad guy. i hope she will get smarter soon.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
In some parts, i feel like this lakorn is quite similar to Rak Ni Hua Jai Roa Jong......

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
most of the lakron, nang'ek will know who's the bad guy later in the lakron...but yeh i just prefer tough n smart nang'ek...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i just read news on this and patrick's mom is suing mos for harrassing patrick...it was said that mos told patrick to strip and walk around naked...poor patrick and they might replaced patrick if he leaves the lakorn

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
i just read news on this and patrick's mom is suing mos for harrassing patrick...it was said that mos told patrick to strip and walk around naked...poor patrick and they might replaced patrick if he leaves the lakorn
Who's Patrick? Why would Mos do a thing like that? People often times start rumors and do things because they want money. What's the deal? I've never heard of Mos acting in such a manner.

Anyway, I liked episode 7. N'ek finally finds out that the person that have always been by her side is Mos. I'm going to cry if he really ends up dying in the end because of his problem.

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Every lakorn tease everyone once in a while... it's like a joke during the filming...it wasnt only mos, the director was the on wo started...but mos was the one teasing and there was about 40 ppl on set at that time... the partrick(i think that's his name) who plays ton mai was very embarrassed and cried once he got into his mother's car...so is mother went to sue everyone...

but everyone on the forum for this case was criticizing the boy's mother...cos i mean, it was just some pranks...many other celebrities(who are older) got into MUCH worse situation than this....*sighs* after this, i bet no one will joke around with the boy anymore...plus i dun think he'll get much job...cos it's just a small thing, and his mother made it seemed like a huge thing....LOL. and the people commenting on the forum was saying that they have been in much worse situation.

but this kinda case...the most mos will get is just some fine($$)...not much though

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Support preawXXsornram's post!

About this, you've known your Mos best for 17 years and he's still the same, still good manner. Another forum in Thailand, people was saying that the boy's name was fading down 'cause he got no lakorn after this (and new kid stars are born every year). So, their parents 'chose' the way to react on this that would make big news. (They went to police and then Thairath newspaper, right away.)

Well, whatever it is.

They have announced that Nong Flute will join this lakorn in a new created role. (They're currently filming and airing.)

This is Nong Flute.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
so what did they decide to do with patrick's character? did they kill him off?

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
Every lakorn tease everyone once in a while... it's like a joke during the filming...it wasnt only mos, the director was the on wo started...but mos was the one teasing and there was about 40 ppl on set at that time... the partrick(i think that's his name) who plays ton mai was very embarrassed and cried once he got into his mother's car...so is mother went to sue everyone...

but everyone on the forum for this case was criticizing the boy's mother...cos i mean, it was just some pranks...many other celebrities(who are older) got into MUCH worse situation than this....*sighs* after this, i bet no one will joke around with the boy anymore...plus i dun think he'll get much job...cos it's just a small thing, and his mother made it seemed like a huge thing....LOL. and the people commenting on the forum was saying that they have been in much worse situation.

but this kinda case...the most mos will get is just some fine($$)...not much though

hehe..well..that's some sick joke they were playing with patrick. In the US, this would've been a huge issue.

myx

sArNieZ
just finish watching a couple of episode. so far i think the storyline is kind of good. loooooove mos. to me, the beginning of this lakorn is similar to the korean series "Green Rose".

Ana

sarNie Adult
Nong Flute is cute I remember in in Mos-Noon lakorn. That kid is adorable. Yea, what are they gonna do with Patrick's character?

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
That...we're gonna have to keep watching and find out. XDDDD

They haven't slipped a thing about that so far.