Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i heard in the news again that patrick was playing and laughing with all the other adults...he wasnt bullied (that badly) like how his mother said...they were saying tat it's his mother's own intention..something like that...but i dunno...

but i've seen in american movies that they DO play pranks like that too right?? im not sure how aggresive the pranks are in the US. but in thailand, tat's pretty normal...it happens all the time, everywhere and even in adults like 30 years old.LOL(bt childish 30 year olds though)LOL

has anyone seen patrick's interview??? omg...he seemed so scared in it... i believe him...he seemed geniunely frightened. it was so wrong of mos and the other adults to do that...they've got issues if they think that that's just joking around; it's sexual harrassment. :angry: the poor kid's going to be traumatized and scarred for life...no doubt about that...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
wtheck. ahaha but hes a child! its not like hes hecka old and can't go naked. as long as he wasn't raped or anything right? it was just a joke gosh. him & his mom should get over it. its nothing! lol

^they may see it as a joke, but in definition, it's sexual harrassment...which, i think most would agree, is a serious issue... besides, even though he's young, he's not 2 or 3 years old either... as adults, they should've stopped when they realized that the "joke" was getting out of hand and that the child wanted it to stop...

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
LOL. yeah. other kid actors/actress have been through MUCH worse than patrick...but they didnt sue the directors or producers...the most, they'll just demand a formal apology from them and make the promise never to prank their kids again...that kinda thing...*sighs*

about the "sexual harrassment"...most of the poeple in thailand dont think so...you might think that Thailnd's law are too light or that thai people(in thailnd)are being unfair or unjust.but these kinda things are kinda casual...plus it's not like patrick is a girl. if he was a girl, EVERYONE would've go against mos ad the others...and mos would most probably be dismissed from the channel...

from what i feel, it's quite a small matter.....that was just exaggerated...

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
I don't wanna argue over that issue anymore. The issue's been ENDED already in Thailand. It was a prank and the boy's mother accepted the apologies. This will be a case study. I think noone would dare doing this kind of pranks in a lakorn/movie set anymore, nor wouldn't Mos.

Mos has had a really bad time already and you can be sure that this guy wouldn't set this prank on anyone again. Mos is Mos. He's always been the obedient type since he debut. It's just that his unlimited playfulness does cause him problems sometimes. But still he's the obedient type.

===================================================

BTW, here is MOS singing "Ruk Dai Tae Ruk" without a backing track.
From the 9th episode of "Sang Dao Hang Hua Jai".

MOS "Ruk Dai Tae Ruk" (no backing track) 01.01.08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9c7yloDRUY

===================================================

Sang Dao News Clips

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=87ADB0E5F1F0B3DF

Episode 1-7

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=AC8D83AD8D95E6C1

Rakniran

im very anger with those kind of stuff.
I ;ve no idea y other think is a joke.
U just cant do that to the kid even though u are rich/famous.
So wrong......His mom probably acted like that cus she care for her child.
well,im just goin gto stop now.TOo angry!

How can other be ok with that kind of stuff?
Sick bastard!

Im 29 yrs old.Someone joke like that to me..I would still get scared/angry and
would think that is not right.Nothing to be joke about.STOP IT!
STOP IT! Those kind of prank are not nice.

well,im just going to stop now.TOo angry!

Don't reply back to my comment.I wont come back and read anymore.
I hate this kind of stuff.Those kind of stupid adult who think
pranking other is cool just make me sick/angry.I'm done..this post is invisible to me.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
^ o_O"

===============================

Only 4 episodes left un-filmed, so the 11th episode is probably when N'Flute joins the drama.
And still noone knows how they're gonna make it. There'll be 15 episodes in total.

The drama was earlier planned to end on Jan 22 but now Thai TVs are refraining from showing
any entertaining programs for 15 days, it may end later.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
^ o_O"
===============================

Only 4 episodes left un-filmed, so the 11th episode is probably when N'Flute joins the drama.
And still noone knows how they're gonna make it. There'll be 15 episodes in total.

The drama was earlier planned to end on Jan 22 but now Thai TVs are refraining from showing
any entertaining programs for 15 days, it may end later.
umm I believe it's only 12 episodes, cause news came out a couple of weeks ago that Wimaarn is airing on the 15th :huh: PJJ website confirmed Wimaarn airing on the 15 since the week before. So this would have been before the whole Patrick incident erupted

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
umm I believe it's only 12 episodes, cause news came out a couple of weeks ago that Wimaarn is airing on the 15th :huh: PJJ website confirmed Wimaarn airing on the 15 since the week before. So this would have been before the whole Patrick incident erupted
My source said after Patrick incident that Sang Dao will end on January 22. :huh:

EDIT>>

Ch7 has just announced that they'll be airing lakorns as usual during the 15-day mourning period.

http://www.ch7.com/webboard/AnswerQuestion...21&CatId=17

On Jan 3 & 4, they'll be airing Dang Duang instead of Poot Sao, but they'll airing usual lakorn program next week.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
what happened to the Princess...? Someone fill me in cause I'm clueless....