Saeng Dao Hang Hua Jai

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
hm.. it'll be quite interesting to see Flute join the drama. He's much cuter ne. :p I love that kid.

So... this drama only has 12 episodes?.. o_O???.. I haven't watched it. xD I'm still waiting for it to finish to watch. xD

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Has anyone noticed that Mos looks older in this lakorn =/ Is it cause of his hair cut? Haha. How old is he now btw?

Mysty

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think it's his hair. I think it's his lack of shaving. :ph34r: & also his horrid clothes for they gave him to wear. *takes off running* LOL.

P'Mos turns 35 this year laew. xD

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Alright, I've got a confirmed news from Mos's fanclub.

Sang Dao will end on January 15 with the total of 13 episodes.

Has anyone noticed that Mos looks older in this lakorn =/ Is it cause of his hair cut? Haha. How old is he now btw?
He will be 35 this year (2008). So yes, he gets older. LOL :p

At the beginning of Sang Dao, he wasn't that recovered from the tiredness of Fah Jarod Sai yet. And also Mysty's reasons. XDDD

Here's him from the latest episode aired.

Recent broadcast of 3 Num 3 Mum Variety

And here's latest of him from the recently-filmed 3 Num 3 Mum Tonight. (not broadcasted yet)

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ p'kate i love the goodies you always bring us :D thank you for the confirmation. i'll eagerly await this weds next week will be a good day for me more p'mos and also my csi ny 55+ that backtracking is awesome. his vocals just get better and better. i still remember my first fave ost from p'mos is his song gep that he did for his lakorn ruk pidgud kaen with p'kob. gosh that song just woww - after that it just seems his osts got better and better "cough" duay rang heng ruk for example ^_^

idk but i think he looks great...i know he's in his mid thirties but i still don't want him to get "settled down" yet.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Waaah? 35? Serious. Aww. Haha He looks good to be 35 tho. But a bit older. Thanks for answering my question. Haha, Someone pelase tell me he's not gonna die at the end right? They're ending toegther right? Ahhhhh! Lol. Phai is soooooo rai in here omg. (=

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
The preview!!! T____________________________________________________T

Noooooooooooooooo I don't want p'ek to die. T____________T

noungning

Heartless
wow, to the person who said thailand takes it lightly.... um not if it's a son of a person with wealth. patrick is brought up from a fortunate family and he's never been treated with disrespect, so you can't just say it's "normal" some people i.e. those who weren't pampered since young, would probably be ok with this type of treatment because they probably get pranked all the time, but some sees it as embarassment...you have to consider the demography of thailand and take into consideration that those more fortunate probably have not experienced what those less fortunate have.

anyways, are they really replacing patrick, i thought maybe patrick dies from getting shot and goes to see his dad in heaven, but they need some time for him to reveal the video in the robot... hmm i wonder.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
thank you p'kate i saw that scene it's very cute. i couldn't figure out what scene it's from but episode 11 looks intense!

Ana

sarNie Adult
The reason Flute, is there seem kinda stupid...lol...so he drank something and turned himself like that?

noungning

Heartless
yeah supposedly drank a chemical in the lab.

omg, i prefer patrick over this new kid tho... he's a cute kid but he's too young and doesn't fit the smart kid like pat... but i guess at least there's someone to replace him. gosh i love patrick because he's such a smart kid and can act very well.