Sai Seub Delivery (Good Feeling)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

The first episode was really good! Yard is funny, but hopefully she doesn't get too annoying with hating pra'ek. Great's fighting with his cousins goons was really good. I love Yard kicking butt though. Ace's character is pretty is funny too. Can't wait for the next episode =)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Pichy was in Love of Siam, and his latest movie is 4Romances or Fun Wan Aiy Joob he's also the lead singer in a group called August Band =) he's really cute!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
omg...i love this lakorn so much already...i can't wait for the next eps...i think the pra'ek is really cute...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
today's episode was funny, i love when yard was trying out and beat those three girls ^^ and when she dressed up as the old granny. art is soooo cute <3 i can't wait for tomorrow's it looks cute

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
OMG...I'm hooked. I think I'm addicted to this series. It is so funny. I just love Yard. And Great is so cute especially when he's joking around with his grandpa!!! I love the little boy too...you know Great's nephew. And Ace is soooooo hot. I wonder if he's gonna fall for Yard. LOL!!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I really like Ace! He's soo cute and I hope there's a little romance for him and Yard while they can before she gets with pra'ek. It'll be sad for the cousin cause she likes pra'ek but she'll get Ace! hehehe..the nang rai in here is already annoying. I'm loving this lakorn, the only lakorn I'm watching right now hehe.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
haha dis lakorn is soo cute, =) looking foward to more! yard and great r pretty cute! da next episode looks cute, looks like yard is goin to be stayin with great at his house supposely pretending to be his gf it looks like lol

At first I was "..." with this lakorn but now I really totally LOVE it!
Can't wait for today's episode.
This lakorn is really good to relieve people's stress.
It's so funny&cute :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i like today's episode, yard is funny. i really like when she gave a piece of candy to art for carrying her. great and yard look cute together. lol i like when he held her back when she was going to beat up the nang'rai. i can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks really funny.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for the next epi! More funny scene and it seem like Ace going to have a crush on Yard 's sister(or cousin).

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

So this lakorn airs Fri-Sun?

I wish it was in the Mon-Fri slot but if it was it'd only be like 30 minutes long. I'm glad it's an hour long! Yard and Great are the cutest! Yard is sooo pretty!

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I watched ep.1 and it was hillarious I loved it how P'Yard fights!!
Then she going to be a cop. loving it!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:loool: GAHHHH!!! I <3 this serie. So hilarious. Okay, sorry for spamming. But I just wanted to :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was so funny when they were making pizza and the singing and dancing was so funny too. great and yard make a funny couple, and art is so hilarious. i can't wait for next week.

tinah

sarNie Coma
another side of yard that i havent seen before. she is great!..hey, grate isnt so bad in here. his acting was horrible in ruk tur yod rak