Sai Soke(No Problem)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
With that said, I went ahead and read the entire lakorn summary.
If anybody want to read it, here it is http://www.baanseries.com/thai/detail.asp?param_id=1060 WARNING because there is a spoiler at the end. :)
Sadly, I don't understand thai so I don't know what the summary of the lakorn is.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
when ever i see Chai's character i always want to cry. i pity the guy's character so much T_T

jakjann

Jakjann
Episode 4 is damn sad , I am crying again and again T___T How could they so mean to Noo Yen and Nai Pbai?!! >.< Took their baby away ... hate them. But I am so happy that pra nang (Rome and Jaa) can love each other, because they aren't brother and sister *-*

Hope next tuesday and Wednesday coming soon!! Cant wait tos ee episode 5, 2nd generation show up: jAA AND LOME look so sweet^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 4 is damn sad , I am crying again and again T___T How could they so mean to Noo Yen and Nai Pbai?!! >.< Took their baby away ... hate them. But I am so happy that pra nang (Rome and Jaa) can love each other, because they aren't brother and sister *-*

Hope next tuesday and Wednesday coming soon!! Cant wait tos ee episode 5, 2nd generation show up: jAA AND LOME look so sweet^^
Yeah it was a sad moment in this episode 4. They are so selfish took someone child away. So happy that Rome/Ja can love eachother and they are
not related as sibling. Ja and Rome is a adorable couple but the pair that look so cute is Puri/Rotmey and Thun propably pair with Meiji. So 3 couples
against another. So Ja is Kwang adopted child.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Episode 3 & 4 is a bit of sweet and sour..ohh and hot too, not sexy hot but pissed of hot by me Grrrrrr....

Seeing Bai gather all those fresh fish, veggies and fruits makes me hungry. And then the big chicken pieces that Ousa was chowing down OMG made me drool... I had to go hunt for snack in the fridge ahahah.

The hospital scene was funny. Damn! She screamed hella loud ahhaha the other ladies were giving her the look.

And then I got irradiated with Baan Yen because she dis Bai even when she knew how dedicated he was with during her pregnancy and also the birth and afterward... then she didn't want to listen to him when he tried to block her from going... So now, I think she deserved to have her baby taken.. GOSH! I mean, no it's bad but geeeee that's what you get. Ok, it's just a lakorn, the script is pre-written. I just have to calm myself.

Also it's wrong because Baan Yen is made that she treated as if she doesn't have a heart.. but the way she treated Bai is the same. This is what lack of education will do to you. They believe that the disease can spread just by touching. Khun Ying is also using this as an excuse for all of her plans. Sigh... just watch when the baby has the same disease... ops, spoiler :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Puri in here. his character is cute+fun and he play it well, miss him, seem like a long time since i've seen his lakorn since ching chung ended. he and Rotmay make a cute match, their couple are fun to watch, i was waiting to see their couple, they are the reason why i wanted to watch this lakorn. Kwang and Chai are such great actress/actor.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i never realized that Aut is Bai's kid. I thought Yen could've been pregnant before with the other guy. But, I was wrong. I was bickering with my mom about it yesterday too. haha. Guess i gotta tell her she's right. That's what I get for not watching this lakorn completely. This was too sad at the beginning. There seems to be more comedy with Puri/Rodmay, so at least it's not as depressing.

Chai is doing great with his role. I think it's his best role yet (even if he doesn't talk) I can see the tears in his eyes and what he's trying to tell everyone, but nobody understands him except Phetsamai's character. Kwang never ceases to amaze me with her acting skills. And Kik...amazing as always.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Chai is doing great with his role. I think it's his best role yet (even if he doesn't talk) I can see the tears in his eyes and what he's trying to tell everyone, but nobody understands him except Phetsamai's character. Kwang never ceases to amaze me with her acting skills. And Kik...amazing as always.
[/quote]

I soo agree with you about Chai..he proved it here wat great acting is. He does it well by portraying his role using just his face expressions and emotions..no words needed to be say to understand how he feels..bravo to him..

Anyways, to me I think Kwang's character is really selfish here..not to mention stupid..she doesn't care about Bai and how he feels..actually hardly anyone cares about him..and sadly I didn't get to watch ep.1-4 becuz after I watched the teasers it was too sad to bare and watch it, so I just start on ep.5 last night, and even that I got all crying my eyeballs out when the guards beat up Bai..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I agree, I feel so bad for Chai's character. Kwang's character I don't feel sorry for, she's just the typical dumb but selfish chick. And she at least got to raise a kid in Ja who loves her a lot. Chai got left with nothing.

I think Puri's pairing is going to be more interesting than the main pair too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Right now in episode 5 and 6 Kwang character is really irritates me when sees Rome, this sound suspicious as this story with
the kids and their parents. It looks to me like the whole secret story will openup soon and there might be a twist storyline
yeah Kik is always amazing with her roles. I like how Puri/Rodmay are bickering eachother and Rome/Ja is such a romantic expression towards
eachother.

cecilia

Staff member
I think of all the ppl in this lakorn -- i love CHAI'S character the most next to ROTMAY/PURI ..
he's so sweet in all the things he does -- i feel so bad for him .. i wouldn't mind marrying a kind man like him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait to see the kids gen! watching the older gen makes me depress. chais doing an excellent job. he doesnt need to say anything to make me cry. his face expression does it all

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I havent really had time to keep up with this lakorn cause summer cleaning but can anyone please be a sweetheart and tell me who are Ja's parents since Rome is Bai's and Yen's child? Or were they switched at birth?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I havent really had time to keep up with this lakorn cause summer cleaning but can anyone please be a sweetheart and tell me who are Ja's parents since Rome is Bai's and Yen's child? Or were they switched at birth?
Ja is Yen and Bai adopted child so Rome and Ja are not related siblings.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chai is such a good actor, I think he should win an award for this role. This is the best performance so far this year.