Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
If its like what you said Moilee. It would definitely be great and hopefully they don't change the storyline too much.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I surely hope it's the lakorn that I mentioned. I know back in the 80's, this actor who played n'eng's dad in LGJ was the pr'eng and the n'eng was this round face miss thailand, 80's. I don't see this n'eng played the mother role in any lakorns. I don't know if she moved to another country or what. But I think it's definitely this lakorn. Both pr'eng and n'eng lived in the same house after pr'eng's father or n'eng's husband passed. He would torture n'eng alots and raped her many time in the house where they lived together....but she couldn't tell anyone because she was supposed to be the wife of pr'eng's dad and not pr'eng's wife. I remember some parts where she was always afraid of the pr'eng......every times she was with him alone. It has to be this lakorn.

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
well there's two version of this lakorn right and they haven't pick which one yet. even after they pick the version they want to do i'm sure they'll change or add things to the original story. wish they would leave things well enough alone. like kon ruk game payabat's story was so good but they had to go and change so much. would have been better if they just follow the way it was written in the novel.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I surely hope it's the lakorn that I mentioned. I know back in the 80's, this actor who played n'eng's dad in LGJ was the pr'eng and the n'eng was this round face miss thailand, 80's. I don't see this n'eng played the mother role in any lakorns. I don't know if she moved to another country or what. But I think it's definitely this lakorn. Both pr'eng and n'eng lived in the same house after pr'eng's father or n'eng's husband passed. He would torture n'eng alots and raped her many time in the house where they lived together....but she couldn't tell anyone because she was supposed to be the wife of pr'eng's dad and not pr'eng's wife. I remember some parts where she was always afraid of the pr'eng......every times she was with him alone. It has to be this lakorn.
^^^ That kind of sound like "Likit Pisawaad". Was n'ek depress cuz her boyfriend broke up with her?? That's why she agreed to marry p'ek's dad? I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the same lakorn, but n'ek is p'ek stepmom. He does rape her, but he never actually torture her. He just follows her around because he was curious if n'ek is pregnant with his baby or his dad. N'ek never slept with p'ek's dad bc she kept on screaming...lol it was funny. Anyways I hope they do remake this lakorn, just with different actors. I'm not sure if Kob is right for the part, and definitely not Stephen. P'ek was kind of a bad ass and n'ek had spunk to her.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahah..i like bad ass pa ake naaa...it stir up the lakorn for me..lolx..but yeah..i can't wait which novel they gonna pick and hope that Dida doesn't change much...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey guys...for those who are looking to see them in this lakorn.....sad (if Kob's no longer in this lakorn)...the rumors said they have changed Kob&Stefan to Oil&Kwan. I don't know if it's true or not. I was hoping that if they did change...it would be Stefan. I'm hoping that they would keep Kob and approach Tik in place of Stefan....if not....I would like to see Chakrit (I'm stil in love with Panin&Kompie) instead.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Where did you guys get the rumors from? And if so I think it 's the one from Kwan and Oil in Poo Saom Fao Sap btw King Gor Rah...because the director already said Kob's in it and changing it now would stink...but I can understand if Stefan couldn't do it cuz he has like another lakorn that he's filming with Pancake or something.

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh..i don't care if kob not in this lakorn but i do hope that they will give her another lakorn..hopefully it will be with Captain or Tik.. but stefan will do for me...anywayz, i hope that they don't chose Oil naaa...lolx...

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows who's fan? According to one rumor, the producer for this lakorn originally would like to have Kob and Fan in this lakorn. I don't know if that's true or not...but I'm just curious. Any pix of this Fan? Thanks.

shubby

sarNie Adult
stefan is fan...so i guess it's kob and fan...

Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knows who's fan? According to one rumor, the producer for this lakorn originally would like to have Kob and Fan in this lakorn. I don't know if that's true or not...but I'm just curious. Any pix of this Fan? Thanks.

MiSsDaISY

sarNie Egg
from what i read from sweetkob kob and stefano still on...but just wait for their botht o cofrim first..because
look like kob is going to have other movie so anything can happen..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I surely hope it's the lakorn that I mentioned. I know back in the 80's,........ He would torture n'eng alots and raped her many time in the house where they lived together....but she couldn't tell anyone because she was supposed to be the wife of pr'eng's dad and not pr'eng's wife. I remember some parts where she was always afraid of the pr'eng......every times she was with him alone. It has to be this lakorn.

lolzz lakorn in the 80's have lots of "R" scene. P'k is sooo harsh hahaha but now a day the p'k isn't as bad a$$ like Veerayoot in "Num Peung Sata"