Sai Yai Sawaad (Dida)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The last time I saw Lift in a lakorn was when he played along side Oil T. in "Kaew Lum Khong," I'm sure he's been in many more after that. But...can't wait to see him onscreen w/ Kob even though he's a supporting character.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
The last time I saw Lift in a lakorn was when he played along side Oil T. in "Kaew Lum Khong," I'm sure he's been in many more after that. But...can't wait to see him onscreen w/ Kob even though he's a supporting character.
he was in kasanaka and he looked so good in it...totally outshined new

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. He was in that one too. Even though he was the supporting character he did outshine New, with his looks and acting. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow! there's like no news coverage on this lakorn..i hope it's not going up against Sawan Being..i dun reallie like watching 2 lakorns @ the same time...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 should put Sawan Bieng on hold, it will be back to back w/ Likit Kammathep if it airs in the next slots.

Here's Channel 7 lakorns for 2008. I only clip SYS portion if you want to see the whole clip you can go to youtube to find "anonymousblue" profile.

Teaser 01:

[Click To Download]

Credit: Anonymousblue@Youtube (clip) SKF (Screencap)

Both Kob and Stefan's characters are vicious to eachother, like the novel explain, they're cat and dog.

Raindown

sarNie Egg
If this is similar to the old version....n'eng did marry to pr'eng's dad...but he got a heart attacked and passed away after he signed the marriage's paperwork with her. However, n'eng did already slept with pr'eng the night before she agreed to sign the marriage license with his dad. So, this is why I think it's an happy ending for them (pr'nangs).

isn't it going to be similar to ann and ken's lakorn then???

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i havent enjoyed a kob lakorn in a long time hopefully this isnt a disapointment

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
According to the novel na'ek and pra'ek never met prior to na'ek marriage w/ pra'ek dad. It's after pra'ek dad dies that pra'ek met na'ek, his new mother, he also meets a kid that everyone thinks is na'ek and pra'ek dad child. There will be love triangles.

The new teaser that Youa posted, pra'ek is such a jerk. I notice he wore his pajama most of the time that he mets na'ek. Well, they'll be living in the same household so it's obvious pra'ek would take the advantage at NIGHT! Na'ek would need to get locks and chains for her door. lol. :lol:

Here's Screencap from the preview of SYS that Youa posted above:

Credit: P'Nulek@Allaboutkob Forum

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
dhe storyline sounds somewhat like Likit Kammathep.
juh a tad bit different i guess.

waiting on dhis one hehe

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why can't pr'ek be lift!!!??? lift is sooo awesome!!! I like stephen but I think lift is waaay better!!! why isn't lift ever pr'ek?
I might watch this for lift...