Sakul Ka (Exact)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Here's the chorus lyrics to the old version.. which I really love. If any body recognize this and could direct me to where I can obtain it, please let me know. From the lyrics it tells how sad N'ek life is gonna be. "สกุลกา สกุลกา เจ้ามาแต่ใด ไม่มีใครคุ้น สกุลกา เจ้ามาจากจุล ใครเล่าอยากคุ้นกับ...สกุลกา
อ่อนแอเกินไปแล้ว โอ้ใจบอบบาง ถูกเขาถากถาง หมดทางโต้เจรจา รังเกียจเดียดฉันท์ กลั่นแกล้ง อิจฉา ฉันเหนื่อยอ่อนล้า อย่ามาข่มเหงกันเลย..."

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Sakul Ka is an old novel. It was adapted into movies/dramas many times.

If you know about Mit Chaibancha, he used to play Mos's role before. (Mit Chibancha was No.1 actor when my mother was young. lol)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Sakul Ka is an old novel. It was adapted into movies/dramas many times.

If you know about Mit Chaibancha, he used to play Mos's role before. (Mit Chibancha was No.1 actor when my mother was young. lol)
True, but I think the latest version prior to this one with Mos was a lakorn version with the 2 I mentioned ... hmmm I think about 10 years ago.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
The girl in the old version looked older than praek, lolz. I can't wait for this too although I'm still addicted to BRK!! :D

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The girl in the old version looked older than praek, lolz. I can't wait for this too although I'm still addicted to BRK!! :D
That's because the image itself was not from that lakorn or during that time period. I couldn't find images of them filming that lakorn so had to resort in posting their individual pose different different stage of their life.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
The guy in the old version looks like Pancake's brother. I swear Pancake and her brother do not look alike at all. Pancake and her sister does resemble eachother a little except big.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Darastory introducing Sakul Ka [02/05/09]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gJFgidt8DQ
Credit : pattydarly @ mos-fanclub.com

I have read the lakorn magazine of this and it's SOOOO GOOD!!!!

I just hope the TV broadcast will be as good as in the lakorn mag!!!

I scanned these for my friend in Hong Kong. Just thought to share them with you guys too.

If you can read Thai, ENJOYS!!! :lol:

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
^ haha okie dokie, it better happen. This looks like another frustrating drama where we just want to kick the bad people on the knee. Mos is aging, *sniff*

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Ah...actually, the lakorn mag has set a hope on me that the lakorn won't be featuring too much violences like other recent Exact's lakorns. So far no hits, slaps between nang-rai & nang-ek. And that's good enough for me.

They should keep noble characters 'noble'. I never liked when they added those 'must-have' hit/slap scenes into every single lakorn including the ones with noble characters (for example, Prissana or Baan Sai Tong).

From Sakul Ka's lakorn mag I read, it should be a warm love story where you can enjoy how the leading guy and girl will ever end up.