Sala's JLR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS

cecilia

Staff member
awe, that's cute. ATEAM AND RTEAM .. what a wonderful couples.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LMFAO PARTY "FRIENDS" HAHHAHA ARE U SURE JUST FRIENDS? HAHHAHHAHAHAHHAH o gawd :ph34r:
LOl .. have you been sneaking around the fiction section, avoiding my warning for you .. lol

we'll keep in mind, they can be prisana and vamp aum all day and night with this picture --- in the modern city outside the vampire world.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
:lol: i avoided your warning? lmfao i have no idea what you are talking about haahahahah oh girl. that STRIP POKER MV you made well that song is now stuck in my head haahaa your fault! :p meeee love you!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i am on a ATEAM PS rampage here. listenig to CECI'S AND NIKKI'S MVs FOR MAE SARN"S QUEEN ACES KINGS haaaahhahahhahaha

I LALALALOVEEEEEEEEE THIS ONE

cecilia

Staff member
^ooh. nice .. hot .. when you listen to good music, you'll end up with a very good and romantic poster ..

C123

sarNie Hatchling
JLR!!!!!! know what? JLR made me love lakorns! i haven't been watching any lakorns for a few years, and recently i came across JLR, watched it, love it, and now i'm into thai lakorns as well!

from Aum+Aff, i then watched more of their other lakorns together, and then i found out there's another famous couple, Ken+Anne, and Tik+Cherry in Kaew Tae Pee, and so many more other good looking thai actors n actresses, and currently, my latest addiction is Pong+Aom.

my point here...it's all thanks to JLR that somewhat introduced me back into the lakorn world again! :)