Sally's Artwork

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
gosh saifah got first..... grrrrrrrrrr ahahahha soooooooo pretty i really love the texture and colors.. :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
urgggg grrrrr im always lat3... fah took my first place. ahahhahaha lol.. i love the se7en banner.. puahahha se7en is sexy!! ahahhaha omg im cheating on golf.. shhhhhhhh sally and fah dont tell golf ok.. ahahahha lol :lmao:

more.................. sooon please!! hehehhehe

ohh btw sally.... did i tell you im stalking you, mann and terrie??? ahahhahahahaha :loool:

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
tangmoe said:
urgggg grrrrr im always lat3... fah took my first place. ahahhahaha lol..  i love the se7en banner.. puahahha se7en is sexy!! ahahhaha omg im cheating on golf.. shhhhhhhh sally and fah dont tell golf ok.. ahahahha lol :lmao:

more.................. sooon please!! hehehhehe 
ohh btw sally.... did i tell you im stalking you, mann and terrie??? ahahhahahahaha :loool:
[post="145180"][/post]​

hhhaaahaa i wont. thanks for the comment.
i dunnoe if im going to make more lately im busy all week.Yesterday i babby sit ,Today i babbysit, tommorow frens birthday party, thursday chillin with some frens and friday mai sisters birthday. but maybe today i can call mai mom when she gets off of work to pick me up. which is around 12:30. But if not i'll try to make some more during those nights.

:D well lets see

hahaha STALKER

Saifah

bite me x___
ahahhaa, p'tangmoe, you're late again!! im first to comment on this one!! whoo!! yep yep!! I think its really nice and pretty. dang, i love the blending and all that!! more please!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwwwww this sucks... im always the latest!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :( hehheh but still stalking hehehhhe

:sees the graphic: :shock: :shocked: SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!! : dies: someone wake me up~! ahahha

cant wait for more!!