Salman Khan

rukmos

sarNie Adult
So I know and have heard that Salman Khan is the bad boy of hollywood and he's constantly being compared to the other Khans in categories as looks, what women want, acting, and so forth.

I've been a die hard fan of Salman Khan for so long and I still am, but then there are people out there who hate him for one reason or another.

I just want to know what you guys think about him and yes, I know that he likes to take off his shirt and show off his muscles, so don't point that out to me if you dislike him for that. I happen to love it when he takes off his shirt and shows of his hot body.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG... I love salman... he's so hot... and I too love it when he takes off his shirt to show his HOT body!!!! I've been a fan of his ever since his film Maine pyar kiya... something like that :lmao: yeah... I think he's one of the best bollywood actors ever!!! and he looks good with mah RANI!!! :D

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hey i'm also a fan of salman too.... his movies are so good - i mean whoever that's as famous as him- there will alway be some who will dislike him. i don't understand those people who said that he's coceited becasue he keeps taking off his shirt- well ever since the first movie i saw of him- he's been taking off his shirt- i mean why not when ya got that nice body right?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Casper said:
didn't he hit/cheat on ash, she even came out and said that she would not work with him again
[post="115321"][/post]​
It's actually the other way around, Ash wanted to break up with him because she "was in love" with Vivek while she was going out with salman.

Anyways, do you guys know if he did any movie with the actress Juhi Chawla. I don't think I've seen them act together and I also heard that they don't get along with each other and that is why don't don't act together.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
rukmos said:
It's actually the other way around, Ash wanted to break up with him because she "was in love" with Vivek while she was going out with salman.

Anyways, do you guys know if he did any movie with the actress Juhi Chawla. I don't think I've seen them act together and I also heard that they don't get along with each other and that is why don't don't act together.
[post="115428"][/post]​
about ash and salman, i don't really care what happened. people always count this against him but i truely believed that becasue he's a guy- whatever they both did to each other- people blamed him. i personally believe that it's both of their fault on this and its a relationship so violent had to come from both sides.

actually, i was wondering the same thing that juhi and salman had never starred with each other before except that he was a special appearance at the end of a movie that juhi starred with govinda. i'm not sure if they don't like each other but then it kind of figures becasue aamir is against salman and aamir and juhi is like very fond of each other and have starred together in various movies in the past.

anjos

pleang sney said:
i'm a great fan of him, wow his body make me dream i want a bf like him.

[post="115439"][/post]​

He is sooooo cute and hot..... love his body..... dont we all just dream of bf like that.....

anjos

Salman Khan in prison!!!! now that is HOT!!!!!! but I think it kinda stupie..... going to prison for killing deers????? my dad they go and hunt deer all the time....... I guess where ever he is at they cant killl deer.....

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I just found out that Salman Khan is going to be releasing a HOLLYWOOD film starring Ali Larter from Final Destination and Legally Blonde. The film title is called "Marigold". It'll be release as soon as a date is set for overseas theatre and budget is finalize for releasing.

The story line is Ali's character goes to India and gets stuck there where she lands a role in an indian production, but she can't dance. Salman's character comes in as her dance instructor and soon she falls in love with him, but other complications come in like her bf and his finace.

Anyways, from the storyline, I'm not too thrilled about it, but I absolutely LOVE Salman Khan so I'm going to watch it for him and him only. I'm not to big on american actress acting in Indian movies. The way they look just isn't fit for Indian movies, but I'll keep an open mind.
here's a link for the movie
http://www.salmankhan.net/forthcoming/marigold.asp

Hopefully the film will be a big hit in the US, but I'm thinking probably not since Americans aren't very open minded when comes to things like this unless it's their own doing and directing.

Anyways, I would love to see Salman Khan do a James Bond kind of movie filled with action and love scenes. He good looking, has a killer body, and his smile is just charming. If given a chance, he would definitly win over the hearts of overseas people. Too bad he says that he won't be doing any Hollywood movies after Marigold. He only did this movie because he has a bond with the director or something like that where it's a one time shot only. Oh well, atleast he's still doing Indian films and I'm happy.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Salman is planning to marry his long time girl friend Katrina Kail. I will post the article later on.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
rukmos said:
So I know and have heard that Salman Khan is the bad boy of hollywood and he's constantly being compared to the other Khans in categories as looks, what women want, acting, and so forth.

I've been a die hard fan of Salman Khan for so long and I still am, but then there are people out there who hate him for one reason or another.

I just want to know what you guys think about him and yes, I know that he likes to take off his shirt and show off his muscles, so don't point that out to me if you dislike him for that. I happen to love it when he takes off his shirt and shows of his hot body.
[post="112944"][/post]​
He's alright in his acting (I guess), but I perfer Shah Rukh Khan. GREAT ACTOR!! (Go figure).

Salman Khan seems like he thinks he is so full of it. It annoys me.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
THE LADY IN MARIGOLD IS NOT EVEN PRETTY ENOUGH FOR SALMAN KHAN. HOW DISAPPOINTING, IF THE ACTRESS WOULD BE A LITTLE PRETTIER LIKE INDIA GIRLS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE. I HOPE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KISS HER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.