Samee Ngern Phon (Quiz & Quest)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So after my crazy Samee phase i went straight to Samee Ngern Phon (i totally thought this was part 2 to Samee in the beginning) and i must say i didn't like it as much as i thought i would. It was kind of like Samee but flipped in some cases, P'ek was the one that owed n'ek, n'rai goes crazy because p'ek was her past fling, n'ek is proud and stubborn, etc. It did make up for the lack of sweetness in Samee but it isn't as good as Samee, no way as good in fact. P'ek is too weak, he doesn't fight for n'ek nor does he fight against n'rai. The 2 maids were annoying as well. I wish they stuck a little longer with the slap and kiss aspect. If a lakorn abandons the slap and kiss and heads straight to romance you know it'll just drag longer with n'rai and her meddling. The ending was abrupt too, felt very rushed, for the most part i did enjoy the beginning half of the lakorn because Pol and Joy were cute, the 2nd part was boring. Oh yeah and of course i enjoyed the rawr turned willing, it was a lot more action than the one in Samee but sadly there was only one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^cupid, you just barely started on this lakorn? i love both "samee" and this one..yea, i also thought it was part 2 of samee but it wasnt..the storyline just happen to be similiar lol..joy and pol should of had another lakorn together. i love them together..its too bad that back in the days the pra'nangs werent pair up back to back like nowadays..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i finished this lakorn yesterday night.

Me too, i would have loved another Joy and Pol lakorn, these 2 have so much chemistry. I watched a snippet of their Koo Gum movie together and he died, broke my heart. Sadly Joy wasn't Pol's koo kwan, he got paired up with Oom Suriyakorn lots of times. But since Joy is with Ch5 now and so is Pol, hope to see them together just once more. Even if they were to be an evil pairing, i don't care. But i think Pol has something on his plate other than lakorns now, same with Joy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait, I thought joy is a freelance? Eversince she left ch3 her acting career just went downhill. I really miss her. I doubt her and pol would ever reunite again and even if they did it doesn't feel the same anymore. I really miss them together. I'm sad that pol was such an underrated actor. During his time he had a lot of competition that's why.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh really she's freelance? I thought she was with ch5 cause her last one with ch3 was 3 yrs ago, my bad.

Pol's a great actor, he's not the most handsomest out there but he's cute in his own way. Have you seen any of his other lakorns? are they any good?

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, eversince she left ch3 she became a freelance which sucks cause she isnt given any work now..her lakorn with ch7 never even aired and the one with ch5 was like a flop..

i think Pol is really handsome. ive seen his other lakorns but its not good..nothing special about it. the only good ones he had was the 2 with Joy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh really? I heard his one with Janie was good, i might check it out but i don't like him pairing with anyone other than Joy. I'm kinda attached to them now...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Does anyone know if this lakorn has two song themes that sound EXACTLY (well, with a subtle difference) alike?