Samee(The Husband)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am so in love with this lakorn ATM definitely on my "to rewatch" list. 2 rawrs and a willing, what more can a girl ask for. Pol and Joy have a lot of chemistry, they are sizzling here. The storyline was perfect, the slap and kiss aspect was nicely added. The supporting characters were hilarious (the dad, the younger brother, the chinese housekeeper) The bro was a dick but he was so funny, his lines here were pure gold. The chinese housekeeper dude was funny with his chinese and his facial expressions. I love the part where Pol force kisses Joy and the maid witnessed the whole thing in shock, her expression was hilarious. I wished there was less misunderstanding/pouting in the last 2 episodes, they should have filled it in with sweet scenes instead since this lakorn lacked that part but hey 2 rawrs is all i need. I love the ost too, i kept on playing the opening credits, Ford has such an excellent voice, full of emotion.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I prefer for them not to touch this lakorn. This and Manee Yard Fah should be off limits to remake. It's already too perfect.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just finished rewatching. You totally appreciate this lakorn more on the 2nd round and it's a lot more fun the 2nd round too. I sense i'm going to rewatch for a 3rd time very soon.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Definitely one of the best! I watched it countless times...still fall for Lab everytime.