Samee(The Husband)

jazzy

sarNie Egg
Rasika is a princess. Her father died and her family is in major debt with the bank. Soon they would take away her home if she and her mother doesn‘t pay up. She is trying everything that she can to keep it. Her mother, on the other hand, has fallen in love with a Chinese man, who is Ram's father, but Rasika hates him and disapproves of her mother getting involve with anyone outside of their race. As it ends up, her mother marries the Chinese man and he pays off their debts.

Now, Rasika’s step-father wants her to bow down to him and admit that money can make people do things because Rasika had put Chinese people down. He arranges a marriage for his youngest son, Rat(Joker) and Rasika. He tells her that he will not save the house unless she married his son. At first, she refuses, but agrees to it inorder to save her house. She had in mind that she would ruin Ram's family fortune. Ram and Rasika meet because he tells Rasika what his father wants her to know and negotiate the plans. On the day of their engagement, Rat does not show up so Rasika thinks that she has won, but Ram says that he will get engaged to her. Now, the two are engaged.

Rasika is an architect, so she was going to go work on a project with a friend, but Ram found out about it. He didn't want her to go with the guy that liked her, so he took her to his beach house. There he took advantage of her because she wanted to steal his car keys and leave. After this event, his father dies and she leaves. She then decided to withdraw the engagement because she did not want the house anymore. At first, he was going to agree, but he decided to make her love him.

Soon, they were married. They just signed papers, no huge ceremony. They moved in together and then they went to work on her project near the beach. There she discovered that she was pregnant, but didn‘t tell Ram. Rasika had began to accept Ram, but she found out an incident between Ramand Surisong, who was her cousin. Rasika also found out that Ram had a secret wife name Sirisopa, who was pregnant with Ram's child, but Ram had rejected Sirisopa and the baby. Sirisopa got hit by a car and had a miscarriage. The person driving the car was Rasika. Rasika and Ram had a misunderstanding and they separated.

One night, he was suppose to go see her, but he didn't. What happened was his brother Rat was in debt and they were holding him hostage for money. He went to bail his brother but got shot, he was in critical condition and was murmuring only Rasika's name. Rat went to Rasika, but at first she didn’t believe him and refused to go, but when she saw the news in the paper she rushed to his side. Finally, she confessed her love to him. In the end, she lit incense and bowed to Ram's father, and truly accepted the fact that she was married to a man outside of her race.

The End

Credit to Nancy Vang

tinah

sarNie Coma
i never get bored of watching this lakorn especially seeing Pol.

max

sarNie Elites
This is one of my favorite Thai lakorns! It is so good. I love Pol and Joy together! It was such a good drama!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Damn Pol just exude so confidence and power in this lakorn. Such a hottie.... I'm just in love with his character. heheheheheheh

sarN

sarNie Granny
another reason beside the "R" scene dat i like about this lakorn is the Pol's character . He isnt like ohter P"k dat let n'rai hang all over him cuz most lakorn dat the annnoying part LOL >>> Also , i like how he know wat he want and go all out to get it too with confidence and power like wat iamnowhere 's say . He a smart P'k unlike other lakorn where they make p'k so slow :rolleyes:

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer Svamei to Svamei Kat Kai too, although the cast were pretty much the same.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
LOL, I saw and have this lakorn dubbed in Hmong. I love this lakorn a lot. Anyways, I just got to agree with some of you people that the role the pra'ek play was strong. And the nang'ek's role was strong but the pra'ek's role is more strong. I hope to see more larkorn like this one.

v2vnok

sarNie Egg
I watch this movie every night before bed so I can dream about Pol. Does anyone know what other
lakorn he's in and where I can find it. I've already downloaded his other one with joy. He's a hottie!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
rite now i'm watching Samee Ngern Phon...i'm loving it! lol...it's totally Joy's revenge on Pol....ehehehehe...i tink SNP is much sweeter than Samee....Samee is more complex / dramatic...

anyone wanna yap about SNP w/ me

-i thought the lakorn was steamming too...esp tat part where the lights were out...Pol was hiding..i tink he wanted to scare her but turns out she came from the restroom into the bedroom to change and he was just there in the dark staring @ her *blushes*

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Rasika is a princess. Her father died and her family is in major debt with the bank. Soon they would take away her home if she and her mother doesn‘t pay up. She is trying everything that she can to keep it. Her mother, on the other hand, has fallen in love with a Chinese man, who is Ram's father, but Rasika hates him and disapproves of her mother getting involve with anyone outside of their race. As it ends up, her mother marries the Chinese man and he pays off their debts.

Now, Rasika’s step-father wants her to bow down to him and admit that money can make people do things because Rasika had put Chinese people down. He arranges a marriage for his youngest son, Rat(Joker) and Rasika. He tells her that he will not save the house unless she married his son. At first, she refuses, but agrees to it inorder to save her house. She had in mind that she would ruin Ram's family fortune. Ram and Rasika meet because he tells Rasika what his father wants her to know and negotiate the plans. On the day of their engagement, Rat does not show up so Rasika thinks that she has won, but Ram says that he will get engaged to her. Now, the two are engaged.

Rasika is an architect, so she was going to go work on a project with a friend, but Ram found out about it. He didn't want her to go with the guy that liked her, so he took her to his beach house. There he took advantage of her because she wanted to steal his car keys and leave. After this event, his father dies and she leaves. She then decided to withdraw the engagement because she did not want the house anymore. At first, he was going to agree, but he decided to make her love him.

Soon, they were married. They just signed papers, no huge ceremony. They moved in together and then they went to work on her project near the beach. There she discovered that she was pregnant, but didn‘t tell Ram. Rasika had began to accept Ram, but she found out an incident between Ramand Surisong, who was her cousin. Rasika also found out that Ram had a secret wife name Sirisopa, who was pregnant with Ram's child, but Ram had rejected Sirisopa and the baby. Sirisopa got hit by a car and had a miscarriage. The person driving the car was Rasika. Rasika and Ram had a misunderstanding and they separated.

One night, he was suppose to go see her, but he didn't. What happened was his brother Rat was in debt and they were holding him hostage for money. He went to bail his brother but got shot, he was in critical condition and was murmuring only Rasika's name. Rat went to Rasika, but at first she didn’t believe him and refused to go, but when she saw the news in the paper she rushed to his side. Finally, she confessed her love to him. In the end, she lit incense and bowed to Ram's father, and truly accepted the fact that she was married to a man outside of her race.

The End

Credit to Nancy Vang

beautiful summary Nancy...but can i add something...cuz i dun want the viewers who haven't seen Samee think wat the heck in the end she had to bow down to his father...wat did he do? :lol: i tink while watching tis while i was younger i missed the point completely too..i hated tat she "lost" in the end...but the hmong title is "kev hlub yuav tau meej mom" (love can buy pride ??)...and i tink tat's the whole point... Rasika was soo full of pride tat i made her soo immature/ disrespectful and at time evil...there are things in life worth losing your pride for....like love / family and POL !!! lol

ah..a quote i remember from Samee Ngern Phon

wen Joy's brother Lek asked Pol why he was willing to become his sisters "bought" husband..and Pol replied becuz my mother's love and pain she had to endure to bring me into this world and raise me is much more than this pride of mine dear brother... :spin: ..so sweet