Samee(The Husband)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
One of the hottest drama :sweat: ...very grown up role for Joy...luv this lakorn and gosh do I miss P'Phol.... This lakorn had more than one "R" scene for the R-scene addicts...lol...I want to put the caps here cuz no one really goes to the lyrics/caps section so might as well discuss it here.

All cap images credit to me (BlueMoon)...steal it and you die :ph34r: ...jk :)

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the screencaps! I missed this lakorn. I watched this lakorn when I was in Laos, I only got to see half of it, didn't even get to see the ending... :angry: I think I only got to see 1 R scene.. :huh:

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
BlueMoon thanks for sharing the caps. I like this lakorn a lot even still watching it now and then, can't believe it was like 6 or 7 years ago. This was the lakorn that made me love Thai lakorn or made me pay more attention to the Thai entertainment. For some reason I really like the cinematography of this lakorn because is better and different from other lakorn (camera view and entry of scenes).
Love Pol and Joy!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn...didn't they made another lakorn called Samee erg or something like that? where Phol was a doctor? that was good also...thanks for the caps!

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i love this lakorn...didn't they made another lakorn called Samee erg or something like that? where Phol was a doctor? that was good also...thanks for the caps!
[post="75353"][/post]​
Yeah, it was Samee Ngern Pon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh thanx bluemoon for sharing@!!..i sooo love this lakorn and joy and pol..joy was so stubburn in here..but cute too..lol..i love the chemistry between her and pol..i wish they would be paired up again..and man pol is so dang HOT!..i like their 2nd lakorn together too..both samee..lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
do u guys know the nang rai's name in here..not Oh P..but the main nang rai in here..i like her..havent seen her for so long..wonder what happen..the last lakorn i saw her in was in benz and kelly lakorn..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Is it Suthida Kaetanun? If so, haven't seen here..

She used to be uhmm Waroot Worathum's gf way back then.

L

lalalek

At first i didn't like this lakorn because in the begining Joy acted kinda annoying so i was like whatever but the weird thing was my family liked except me! Like a year later my older sister brought the movie and was like she you gotta watch it since you were the on'y one who hasn't watched it so i watch like what the hell, no good movies were out during that time so i watched it and automatically got hooked to Pra"Eak Poh.......He was super cute and manly. I lusted for him through out the whole movie :wub: ....! I felt sorry for Joy and after that day, i was able to enjoy and watch many of Joy's movie after that.

I thought personally that that movie was steamy! everything was so violent and demanding when pra'eak and nang'eak is together but i love it.......It is a excellent movie!!!! :D :D :D