Samee(The Husband)

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
I love so much this lakorn!!! The story, the R scene!!! Is the second also good as this one?

P.S. Sarn what the anime of ur banner?! The pic captures my attention :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i admit .. i like the "R" scene not the first one hahah to much drama cuz she try to go drown herself after dat lollllllll ---> i like the second one when he climb the wall to her bed room *winK* i swear i didn't see dat coming haha i thought she goin scream and wake up the house ...but i was wrong :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ps: it from a manga call " GOONG" there a topic about the series in the korean section ....i like the action and the words dat is being use .. it kind of heart pounding ;)

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
of course she get pregnant!!!

Yeah Sarn, i like the climbing part!!! ANd what he said...something like he didn't like it to see her with others...at least for the first time the p'ek said that's he jealous!

P.S. Thanks sarn

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
everyone love this lakorn...so do i....this lakorn makes joy looks older because of the curley hair...but she looks very beautiful with curley hair though....

junne

this lakorn is also one of my favorites...i also like the scene when pek climbs up to nek's bedroom...never seen it in any lakorn where the pek has to climb up to get inside her room...the pek's character was so :rolleyes: charming, intelligent, and gentlemen like, well except the fact that he rapes the nek not only once but twice...lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
well i dont blame Pol for raping joy..because joy was so mean to him..i was getting so mad at her..she kept putting pol down and i felt bad for him..so he couldnt help it so he raped her..lol..but yeh..i like pol and joy together..wish they was in another lakorn..but pol barely is in any lakorn..so thats impossible.. :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops that was samee gern pon when joy kept putting pol down..well she was still stuburn in this lakorn too.she was mean to him in both lakorn..but i do like how she talks back to the nang rai..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kathiya i didnt see your post until now..so the nang rai i was talking is Suthida Kaetanun.now i know her name..wonder what happen to her..she used to go out with waroot?..whos that again..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hey..isnt there another lakorn that they did together too???....where he married her because his family owes her family money??....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
lidogurl said:
hey..isnt there another lakorn that they did together too???....where he married her because his family owes her family money??....
[post="80073"][/post]​
yes that one was more of a comedy...I watched it but can't remember what happen...Samee Ngern Pon?

red

sarNie Hatchling
i miss seeing pol in lakorns... i remember when he did so many lakorns with joy back in the 90s... most of them were good

kazee

OOHHHHH!!! I love this lakorn! I think it's such a cute movie! It's funny how they start off, but as the movie goes on, you see how they start falling for each other and his gf.. she's history.. i think this is such a good lakorn!