Samee(The Husband)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i wanted them ot marry somewhere in the middle it kind lame it the last 2 tape of the lakonr but if they were to get marry earily it be interesting :p Also , he actually "R" her twice and 1 "willing" ---> they done the wild thing 3 x ^_^ ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
gosh..this lakorn was crazy lol..2 rape scene and 1 willing scene..what more can we ask for?.. :D well joy was too ying..she deserves to be torture..lol..especially in samee gern pon..she was pissing me off..yelling and putting down pol :angry: i wish joy and pol had another lakorn together..love their chemistry..and pol is one handsome hunk!!

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
2 rape scene? i don't remember, what's the other one? i only remember the one at the beach (?) and when he climb up to her bedroom. when is the other one? :sweat:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
you know....Phol looks just like TIK....hahahahha....can you see the resemblance???

i remember watching this movie and loving it to death....hahah.....it was soooo good....iono....i might have to dig it up and rewatch it....hahaha....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
For those that want to watch the cough "R" scene. Lolz it's really easy to remember. Ahaha for tapes in thai it's tape 6 & 9. For khmer dub it's 9 & 11. Lolz funny number to land on for "R" scenes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wulusa said:
2 rape scene? i don't remember, what's the other one? i only remember the one at the beach (?) and when he climb up to her bedroom. when is the other one? :sweat:
[post="91930"][/post]​

the last one is after they are wed and living in their house . Joy ask Pol if she can go finsh the project she promiss her friend and Pol disagree and say he willl buy her a company and for her to quit working and den Joy say she will quit after she finsh the project .... :wub: den Pol got alll happy and he goes to her on the bed and say thing bout for the pass couple day he been nice by giving her space cuz she complain dat he was pushy like using force on her soemthing like dat lol and she give him dat werid look and tell him to goes to his room and pol say something like den why ppl marry for ... :wub: and the camara angle away .. but we know wat happen :lmao: l

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
SaRn :lmao: good memory you got there :loool: word my word huh? :lmao:

slee00

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
SaRn :lmao: good memory you got there :loool: word my word huh? :lmao:
[post="96256"][/post]​

I saw this lakorn a long time ago. And I recently watch it again. I still enjoy it. Say, they dont make good lakorn with excellent acting much any more. Love them ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
did i mention that pol was sooo fine in this lakorn..well actually hes fine in all his lakorn :wub: wish he would have more lakorns..hes such a talented actor

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
OMG i love this lakorn is so gooooood. .. but the ending was kind of LAME! lol but i still enjoy it ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think pol does look like tik..cuz both of them is so dang fine!..i think pol would look as fine as tik if he was in prissana.. :wub: but yeh..can anyone make me a banner for this lakorn please oh please????..and a banner of pol..i soo love him..*begs*

slee00

sarNie Adult
luna_301190 said:
anybody noe whr 2 get the VCD in S'pore? I'm a big fan but I cant seem to find it. :sweat:
[post="108411"][/post]​

They have it at Ethaicd.com

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Joy has the worst luck in this movie!! I was surprise to see her in such a grown up role. I wish she would do more of it.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
iamnowhere said:
Joy has the worst luck in this movie!! I was surprise to see her in such a grown up role. I wish she would do more of it.
[post="111439"][/post]​
I agreed with you on that.