Sanae Bangkok (Compordee)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
just watch today eppie... when she fell down on him im sure she kiss him

he needs to speak up i love the preview scene where prae grab sabai hand and wave it around must be their other couple song. At least i got to watch it before the world end.

Hmmm they were showing the teaser to amy new lakorn already.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
according to the soundtrack thats already out in CD, they only have 1 couple song.but its weird because Sal/Porshe said they have 2 couple songs..as for the scene where he grabs her hand and waves it/dance with her,that scene was when they took a tour around Bangkok...

I'm still pissed that they're cutting down episodes just to air the other freaken lakorn.....today's scene was just everywhere....they better not cut out scenes from Rayong tomoz or I'll be sooo freaken piss

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Damn did i miss that scene need to rewatch. Good thing it airs everyday. His other lakorn airring soob right? I didnt even watch the one with baifern

TubbyTinker

no u didnt miss it, it never showed..i guess that particular scene is just for the mv which is sal's slow song....Bo Bay which he plays as a guest airs today but porshe wont show up until the end i guess since he's playing as cee's son...as for monruk mae nam moon, its airing right now...which i quit that lakorn...jui's character got on my damn nerves lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen todays episode but whattt???! They cut down the episodes?! So that means we're not really going to see any cute scenes?! I wonder how this lakorn is doing in Thailand!
Come on man! I love this lakorn. They need to be more considerate of the people actually watching this lakorn.
They better not cut the island scene! Cause if they did, i'm gonna beat someone up! LOL jk Man. this pisses me off! D:<

I wanna see that scene too! I've been waiting for that scene. It was cute based on the i think opening or ending credits. Too bad they never showed it. ):

TubbyTinker

Rose, I think Rayong scenes will show since it's tomoz episode anyways hehe but it's the matter of them cutting down the scenes...because I noticed on today's episode, they be cutting out some scene like the part where Sasima told Prae that he doesn't need to take responsibility of her if it makes his kon ruk uncomfortable...it showed on yesterdays preview episode but didnt show on todays...I was like wtf lolz....

I was thinking of making a POrshe forum but iono yet

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Can wait for rayong scene.....I hope they don't cut any scene from that because that's like the big confession scene!!!

At 2:20 He put his arm on her shoulder. The song suits their relationship. But I rather it's 2 sided love than one sided.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsVvp0bS1PM

off topic:
He's strong.

TubbyTinker

I love Porshe and Vier...they ahve that bromance....hahahatheir interview was pretty funny

and yeah I'm waking up early just to catch tomoz episode live...I'm praying and hoping they dont cut out scenes....

TubbyTinker

okay check this clip out...I thought it was cute..Sal and Porshe and other daras were at the temple during the Buddhist Holiday and Sal, Porshe and Sal's dad were posing for pictures together...lol it's like a happy family, there's the dad, daughter and son in law hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcMDXUu056g

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Did they go together to promote lakorn or they just happen to be there? Hehe cus im curious as to why they are standing together. I watch a 7 see concert where boh of them sang covers for korean drama and lols they were standing together. Im Rooting for them.

TubbyTinker

hahaha I'm rooting for them too....

kkrystal, there were other stars there but I love it how Porshe was always with Sal lol....I dont think they went to promote their lakorn since it was a holiday and ppl took their days off...there was this one picture from that event when they were walking around the temple...Porshe was standing on the other side while Sal was standing near Baifern on the other side...both of them looked at each other like...I want to be next to you lols...well that's how I felt...I'll try to go look for that picture

roselovesice

Eeek! I wanna see that picture! Lol
They're so adorable. <3 I wish they would go out! ehhehe
I love this lakorn and i am super sad that it's gonna end! T^T
The only thing that really upsets me is that their cute scenes are so short! It's like no more than 1 minute! Lol just exaggerating the time. ahaha :p
I want to see more of Salan! <3
Can't wait for tmr's episode.

I'm pretty sure there will be a karaoke music video...they're just releasing the CD for now...I want to buy the VCd of it
Oh man. At least I hope so! Too bad they didn't have they second couple song. ): I really wanted to hear it! T^T

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Omg love this eppie~ i like how he roll his tongue on the word 'ruk'. I cant wait to watch tomorrow scene more cute scene. i feel the character they portray is they themselves. They dont need to act. I love how they ask direct questions.

I did feel a little sad for Mann here though.

But they both said 2songs. They even gave out the name of the 2nd song too....

Rose.. this eppie was made just for them.

Forgot mention that Natthew looks so pretty as a girl. 555+ and I'm sure he knows it too. "Poochai dai yang rai, suay kanard nee"

I'm surprise Natthew and bebe didn't sing in this song.

TubbyTinker

okay, here are the pictures...took me awhile to look at all those threads since tehy didnt name it...credits bantuanote @ pantip...Sal didnt wear any make-up, still look naturally cute...it look like she just woke up from bed and tied her hair and left the house lol...Sidenote: Porshe and Sal are scheduled to sing at the Nattaraj awards tomoz representing ch7 w/ other stars...hopefully there's pictures of them together....oooh I hope they walk the carpet together too hehehe

that's her dad, he's an actor too

look at where Porshe is looking and look at where Sal is looking hehe....sems like they want to walk together instead of apart haha

TubbyTinker

this is just the cutest ever...I love how Porshe looks at her......all credits bantuanote @ pantip

BTS TV Inside photoshoot 2010

roselovesice

OMG! He's ALWAYS LOOKING AT HER! It's so sincere and looks like it's filled with LOVE! ahaha
I'm like blushing for them! LOL
They're so adorable and comfortable around each other. I love how they don't care if people are looking at them. They'll still start/look at each other! <3
Thanks for the pictures! :D
& I can't wait to see/hear them sing at the Nataraj Awards! I'm so excited! I hope they walk on the carpet together too!

TubbyTinker

I'm currently making a SALAn forum hehe...I love these two and hopefully they will have a future lakorn together again

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yes I notice too they are always staring at each other. Plus I've seen them stand next to each other so many times. Why are they so cute together!!!! Gunjae would meet his eye contact but then she would smile and turn the other way. Porshe notice it too...he mention it in a clip that gunjae would get shy and try to hide her face away.

Ahhhhh.... Love their pictures. I love barry and yaya to death but I think for those two they still have more time to understand each other but for these two gosh I want them to date this very minute. They give off this "my bestfriend next door" vibe. As if they knew each other from childhood and grow up to love each other.... ahhhh...makes me want to write a fanfic. I really hope they play together again.

You know we own this thread!!!!

Throw out the whole clip didn't even see porshe talk to baifern. He kept talking to sal. He didn't even ask for her to hold for him he just hand it over to her. They are the same age right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpuc088J42Y&feature=related

Im gunna call them
P.S

555 P.S I love u