Sanae Ha Ngern tra(Step Onward)

cecilia

Staff member
so far, he have not done anything nice -- what he did in the past is just an act/duty to get back at her so that does not consider that he's being nice ..

anyway, she'll be pregnant next week -- and i hope she won't give in so easily, make him pay with the child since they are not married nor has anything in between them.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone eng sub this lakorn? I love Pat character. Por is so mean, he not a gentlemen when he slapped Pat, that was totally wrong.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Why can't I feel for any of the characters? Something is wrong with this lakon, I think it has failed in that sense. The lakon dragged so much from the beginning, there was too much senseless fighting and not enough time developing the character's emotions. I don't feel pek's pain nor do I feel pity for n'ek. P'ek is supposed to be struggling with himself, he loves n'ek but knows he did her wrong but I'm not getting that from him. I'm like what the heck is going on? Beau's song is perfect but sadly the lakon is greatly lacking. Proong nee gor ruk tur and Mongkut sang jun are doing an excellent job.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Why can't I feel for any of the characters? Something is wrong with this lakon, I think it has failed in that sense. The lakon dragged so much from the beginning, there was too much senseless fighting and not enough time developing the character's emotions. I don't feel pek's pain nor do I feel pity for n'ek. P'ek is supposed to be struggling with himself, he loves n'ek but knows he did her wrong but I'm not getting that from him. I'm like what the heck is going on? Beau's song is perfect but sadly the lakon is greatly lacking. Proong nee gor ruk tur and Mongkut sang jun are doing an excellent job.
I hear you on that. I just started watching today and got up to episode 8. It caught my attention in the beginning and I felt sorry for Pat's character doing odd jobs to earn money to take care of her mom. I just don't fully comprehend how he can me so gullable and believe whatever his sister tells him. I was a bit disappointed how Pat gave in so easily and slept with him. It's an ok lakorn but if you want something with well rounded and developed character, this isn't it. The actors and actresses does a fine job but the script needs some help.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, i'm feeling the same way. like, i am enjoying this lakorn n all but it does feel like something is lacking. why am i not sympathetic for the characters?? ha weird...

cecilia

Staff member
man, this could have been a good one if only they execute their points carefully and right -- everything seem to be all over the places -- i like that she's not forgiving him // i like how she threaten him that she will not take him back or perhaps keep the child -- this scare the creep out of him LOl -- now, he's being an #ss again and accuse her of being a slut, she's only missing men's company for 9 months, offer to buy her child !!!! that's just RIDICULOUSLY stupid of him .. SO UNFORGIVABLE !!! she then told him that if he marry her and announce to everyone that she's his wife also pay her to carry his child, she'll do it for 20 (or 40?) millions. After signing the marriage certificate, he accuse her of being money hungry -- she respond back and said that he's no difference as well b/c he sees money as GOD !!!

pheitsai2003

sarNie Egg
OH man!!!! I've spent 6 weeks on this lakorn... and it's already ending next week!!! but i guess everyone is already wanting for it to end already. so far so good...cant wait till the one with mart krissada airs!

cecilia

Staff member
This lakorn is so funny -- ending episode are filled with one too many comical scenes LOl
I say it over and over again -- they outta review this before they air it, execute it in a better way that will make things sound logic -- or better yet, cut out the scenes that are unnecessary.

gosh, KAOFAN gave birth to a doll (so obvious)

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I think that the ending was a bit of rush. They should've added one more episode to explain everything that happened. We barely saw them in a compromise before the series ended.