Sao 5 ( Bangkok Audio Vision)

maijune

SarNie Adult
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SUMMARY TO THIS LAKORN?...I'VE JUST FINISHED THE FIRST 3 EPS AND I LIKED IT SO FAR...AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE SUMMARY IF ANYONE HAS IT....THANKS...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i dont like how Kwang talks, doesn't come as natural to me.

she will need to work on her speech and acting skills.
yeah thats what i thought too...and marisa...i dont like how she talk either...it seems like she's trying to act tough with how she talk

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I just finish watching the first 3 episodes. I must say it's pretty good! The guys are funny. Love their sense of humor towards each other!Arnus,Note,Pai and Nam are mighty fine. Nam, he's such a dork and goof ball! Everything I see him fight and talking aggressive, I just can't help but laugh. It's prolly cus I've never seen him in an action lakorn before. Lol.

And I agree about how Kwang and Annita's talking. It's just so annoying. Especially Kwang. She talks errr, like slow. And Annita, I'm not digging this role on her. I don't think it suits her well.

But I'm loving this lakorn. I'm usually not into action lakorns. The last action lakorn I prolly seen was Jit Sung Harn with Aum P and Por N. But Sow 5 is good! It's action but comedy as well!

fanny

sarNie Adult
not just that kwang girl talks funny, but also her acting was not that great. the other that pair with eak her name was noon bussakorn in that lakorn i'm not digging her acting too. pai's couple didnt show up yet, but i'm sure all the newbie need more acting skill, i know its their first lakorn, but still i expect more from them. so far i like nam and grace's couple.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
^^Kwang and the "noon" girl is the same person.

And Nam and Grace's couple is my favorite, along with Note and Kam's couple! Cute and funny!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I really like the Nam, Pai and Arnas trio in this lakorn. They are like the three stooges, totally funny lol. But Nam & Pai are OTP! Out of all the girls I like Pai's girl best. Note's nang'ek is good too =)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg i totally love this lakorn.. this is my first action lakorn since angkor 2 and omg... i like in love with Pai's couple.. is it me or they just had a love scene?? im not sure cause they didnt really say anything much.. all i know was that Pai was naked and she was naked.. and he have to transfer some power through the important parts of their body.. so that he can save her.. hmmmm..
and it looks like she already likes him by the touches she gave him... example when she woke up from the ahem... love scene?? she was gently touching his face.... sweet..and in episode 9 she ran and hugg him after seeing him for the first time since she got better sooo sweet.... i love this couple...

i like nam and grace couple too.. along with kam and notes...

im not really digging eaks and kwangs couple and arnus and marissa's but its fun to watch them too..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like kam+note and pai+oun's couples. they are cute. and like both version of the end song too.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i wonder when r they gonna find out that maria is actually a secret agent from abroad disguised to be a killer....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i dont know either.. i hope they find out soon.. cause wells even though i dont like her couple with arnus but i would love to see more of cute scenes between them... and it's seem like next weeks episode theirs going to be a sweet scene with them...

but i really want to see more of Pai and Oun's couple... I swear i'm totally in love with them now.. I was never like this with any of ch 7 multiple couple lakorns since Benja Keta Kwarm Ruk.. Pai was in there too but he didn't have much scenes..

wweeee More Pai and Oun..... :wub: :yahoo:

I wonder if their going to have a :w-scene-pop-corn: lols.. oh gosh.. im being perverted again . dont mind me..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yups i loved all the couple there too.. i wished there was more scenes of pai with rung in there.. my favorite couple in that lakorn was cee and miang heheh they were sooo cute...

but its kool cause pai already had cute scenes with oun in here.. weee... oh gosh.. i love this couple soo much... cant wait till monday

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I adore Kwang. But I never watched this yet. Awww, You guys make me miss BKKR soooooooo much! :( They all need to reunite! If only the cast the same cast from BKKR in this lakorn! I'd totally watch already!

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
that would make this lakorn much better. To see Nam, Cee, Pai, Au, and Big again. Love the girls-- Jieb, Jib, Miang, Rung, and Cheer

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
man when i first watch this..i adored everyones couples' one on one scene and was wondering when arnas and marisa will have their turn...finally we see some in epi 10 & 11!! lol i used to be jealous of the other couples longer & sweet scenes but now im not anymore...since none of the other couples has a kissing yet (unlike arnas & marisa's) :spin:

i knew that marisa was a secret agent..but goodness it literally took 9 1/2 epi for the truth to come out...! :blink:

anyhow i cant wait to see what happen next..see there are more actions and that mystery dude that throws/shoot dagger/needles? (looks like something from a chinese serie) will be showing up more too.