Sao Baan Rai Gup Nai Hi-So (TV Thunder)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha it was hilarious wen Ann was teaching Pepper how to cut the onion or w/e hahah and he was dazing at her hahhaha and she's like how are you supposed to learn if you don't look at my hands?? hahhah omg that was hilarious and wen she cut her finger and he made it better and she kept staring at it hahaa awww soo cute!!!! hahaha just like in leh ratree wen Ann was making the cookies and how he was looking at her ahh perfect hahaha well looks like Pepper is deff. annoyed w/ his girlfriend hahah

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, I cought up to episode 10. I love that part where they went to dance, and the part where the mom got the red pepper or whatever in her eye and the dad was all wiping it. Haha.

Honestly, this lakorn is extremely funny and entertaining, but I wish that it focused more on Pepper and Ann. It seems like they do not even really like each other yet, but it is already like episode 10 and on. I wish that they would show more "affection" towards each other. Other than that... it is really funny! Haha.

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
Can somebody tell me the name of the song that they turn on when Poa and Kai Boun were eating together outside the restaurant ep.11

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man so behind. lol ok i'm like watching ep 11 and that jenny girl is really getting on my last nerve. lol

i totally agree with u max. i was hopeing to see more affection between ann and pepper, rather then their parents. lol i sooo hope their parents don't get together cause that will make them step siblings. lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Can somebody tell me the name of the song that they turn on when Poa and Kai Boun were eating together outside the restaurant ep.11
YES! can someone please upload it or something? THANKKK YOUUUU

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO!!! haha episode 11 and 12 are getting it on!!! hahha wow. its great =] geez ima kill that jenny girl!!! but its good that her evil schemes don't work and they turn out better for Pepper and Ann =] yes its great haha aww they are soo cute when they went in the arcade hahah always flirtin flirtin haha they make like the perfect couple!!! ahh haha it was soo funny when Ann was about to take her shirt off and Pepper opened the door and she like freaked out and he's like DARN IT!!! ALMOST! hahahhaha and she's like wtf?? and he's like btw your door doesn't lock ahhaha [i bet he gave her that room on purpose hahha] and when Pepper was running from his girlfriend and hid in Ann's room and she had to make that cat noise hahaha and he's like OMG! do it again do it again!!! hahhaha wooo its great. and when he and Ann sneaked out of the house to go places and Jenny was like where we goin? and Pepper thought it was Ann and he turns around and he's like "shiit." hahhaha woo yes that Jenny girl ugh she's soo gjoiawejogihosdho hahha well its karma cuz she tried to do all that mean stuff to Ann and it backfired and Ann got Pepper and Jenny lost her job hahha that's what you call OWNED! haha o yea and when Pepper's like i like to take people that i like to different places and spend all my time w/ them [or something like that hahha] and she goes why? you don't even like me like that and he walks away goin "that's what you think" hahahhaha wow its ahmazing hahah can't wait til next episode they disguise themselves hahha

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
lol omg!! i keep forgetting to dl ep 12, but man from wat i was reading i'm really going to hate that jenny girl. ahaha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da one dat goes somethin like i'm sorry i love u some shit like dat lol boy sings it. da one dat play phrao. i just saw eps 12. i loved dat scene where da mom and dad was dancing lmao da way oh warut was dancing was funny as helll LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL but what is his name hahah
lol i already told u his name. his name is boy. boy af3 dunno his first name people call him boy af3 lol okie i went back to watch da beginning credits of da lakorn his name is sithachai pharbchompoo

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah sorry girl :p I just found his album! I had the song all along lmfao its boy sithichai ^__^ the song is kor thod tee mai jiem ^___^ woOt woOt lol an ty girl

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yeah sorry girl :p I just found his album! I had the song all along lmfao its boy sithichai ^__^ the song is kor thod tee mai jiem ^___^ woOt woOt lol an ty girl
aww =( do you mind sharrring though? =)

OMG! HES A SINGER IN REAL LIFE? HAAHHA! i thought i saw him somewhere :) hes not that cute but he has a nice voice. coooooool.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
boy was on academy fantasia 3. a lot of da af kids are in lakorns but most of dem don't get to release a 2nd album.

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
man i so want to watch his movie kung fu tootsie. in it he plays a drag queen. lol i can't dl it for some reason it keeps saying i went over my max, even when i haven't dl anything yet. so gay.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i so want to watch his movie kung fu tootsie. in it he plays a drag queen. lol i can't dl it for some reason it keeps saying i went over my max, even when i haven't dl anything yet. so gay.
hahah I was thinking about uploading it ^__^ but I'll use filefront if I do