Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The ending is so sweet and not rush at all. I like it how they keep it so light and simple. How they focus on Rin and Nol relationship more. My favorite scenes are the text messages how she called and texted him to tell him about his daily progresses while he was unconscious. How he kept texting her when he thought she was working in the country side. I cried at the proposal scene because it's original and I never seen in any other lakorns before. The idea that he took pictures of her daily with his phone and how he is glad to have her in his life and she made his world revolve again.
Plus I really like like P' Ped because the guy who played him did such a good job on it.

Oh I agreed with everyone here about Om's voice. He have a very sweet and sexy voice. I love love his eyes and smile a lot and plus, a gorgeous body too;-) I'm sad this lakorn is over because it is my favorite lakorn of all time for 2010. So now I have two requests, I want to see him in lakorn with Aump and Jooy again the future. From all the TV shows I saw that he was in it in the past, I can safely say in real life Om is a sweet and down to earth type of guy.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The ending was sweet. I think the only thing that really kept me watching was Nol's and Rin's interactions and chemistry. The plot is interesting to begin with, but the lakorn dragged so much, for a long while before the end, there was really nothing else to look forward to except the cute and blush-worthy moments between the pranangs. Overall, it's an okay lakorn for me. The story wasn't good enough to have me interested in the other characters and their relationships with each other. Still, Nol and Rin is <3.

I wonder what happened to Kaitoon...I'd also still complain that the revelation should have been made much sooner so that we have more time to see Nol and Rin explore their relationship in a variety of new contexts. I don't want to quickly leave all of it to imagination. :rolleyes:

I know it's all about the pranangs, but I actually like seeing moments between Niya and Rin, Niya and Nol, and Niya-Nol-Rin too. I wished they had more scenes of them. For example, I wish they had shown whether Nol confronted Niya or Grandma Cheun about hiring Rin as a saochai. Or vice versa. ..Heu heu. Love is so overrated sometimes. :3

About Ped, :lol: , it seems a lot of people recognize him. He was interviewed about this role and the audience's response.

Oh, and I love how Nol was still spinning Rin around when the ending theme and credits came on. They didn't just freeze the scene and go "The End." Lub, lub, lub.

To me they will be Nol and Rin forever.
I agree with this. The image of Nol and Rin will be attached to Om and Jooy for me too. A couple of people mentioned that they'd like to see Om and Jooy in a slap/kiss lakorn (//popular genre, isn't it) together. Honestly, I would like to see that too, just so they can challenge themselves, especially Om. But since I see them as Nol and Rin, :lol: it's hard for me to imagine them doing that kind of genre together. Their relationship in SCHT is just tooo sweet and dorky.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
The ending was so cute !!!! No need to kiss, just a hug and "tee ruk" was enough to make me fall off my chair lol !

OMG I just want to hear him say again "Tee Ruk" to Rin it was soooo .. :wub:

This chemistry.. Jui, let New go, pick Om ! :rolleyes:

I think i'm just too "in" the lakorn. now place to strawberry Kwan and kiddy Win <_< ...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
"Krup, Tee Ruk," in Om's/Nol's voice is all I heard last night. I too like how it went from "Chun" and "Ter" to "Pom" and "Khun" in the last episode. Om's voice is quite soothing when his character is calm, happy, and in love.

SugarLaya, I was hoping for bloopers to show during the ending credits! I wanted them!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pictures and clip from the closing party for Sao Chai Hi Tech.
Source: www.warattaya.com // Jooy's twitter

And AIRBORNE was there too! I really love the theme songs~

Credit to iMARMusic for the video.

Lovely​

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Jui looks so sexy in that dress. Om is looking so good now, he looks very muscular. I think Om and Jui looks so good together. I wish they were a real couple in real life. hehehhehe

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I guess from the video..Amy, Jooy and Cream were kinda drunk.lol I don't know about the guys but I can tell the girls are. Love Jooy's dress too and Om is very good looking with just t-shirt and Jeans.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love that pic of Om and Jooy. They look lovely together. What a beautiful couple with a ton of chemistry.

MINTWIX, thank you for sharing that. I love the vdo clip. The girls are a little tipsy. Om looks very handsome. He definitely looks good in just a t-shirt and jeans. Hotness. Jooy looks beautiful. I love her dress. I love the criss-crosses in the back.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Om was wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans but he still looks manly and very handsome! and sooooooooo adorable! lol...I just can't find words to say...words aren't enough to describe him....lol...
I love Jooy's get-up,'twas sexy. I can see the others are a bit tipsy already...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg, i just started watching this lakorn n eng sub n i LOVE IT! can't wait till they subb ep 7 n so on. :baby-scene-pop-corn: dam OM is making me fall for him.. his smiles just makes me wanna :kiss3: him. lol. i'm goin crazy fr him :woot2: :drool:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am watching this again, while I work out at the gym. Hilarious! I still laugh so hard. I am excited to see Om's acting in his future projects.

ccclllooo14

sarNie Egg
I really loved this lakorn!!!! it was amazing!!! loved the ending!!! and I love AIRBORNE!!! they are amazing at singing!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Pictures and clip from the closing party for Sao Chai Hi Tech.
Source: www.warattaya.com // Jooy's twitter

And AIRBORNE was there too! I really love the theme songs~

Credit to iMARMusic for the video.

Lovely​
SRSLY? wtfuck happened? LOL Om was so freaking BUFF and Musculor back then but now he's so freaking thin? OMG I want this Om back! LOL

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like this lakorn too, but it did drag and I didn't like any of the n'rai. The ending was still good, and I like that everyone was together in the end.

forevergirl

sarNie Egg
Im enjoying watching this lakorn, its been 3 months I guess I started to watch lakorns... this lakorn got me hooked, Im still on ep19, waiting for other episodes to be fully subbed...

does anyone who can share a website where Can I watch lakorn with sub?