Sao Chai Hi-Tech (DaraVDO)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
From Thairath

His Wayu role is so popular, khun Daeng made him a pra'ek <3
Khun Daeng, I want one with Aom and Aum please~

Still unconfirmed though, but I really hope it's true.

jakjann

Jakjann
This news is true and it is really confirmed but still not come out to Fans. I have read on CH7´S WEBBOARD and they say it will shooting soon. But when I am not sure.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Congrats to him!!! I hope his pra'ek role will suit him well. As much as I think he rocks in Prajun Lai Payak and is so damn fine, I think a lot of it has to do with the character of Wayu. But I definitely will watch this to support and see how he does =). Thanks for the news jakjann.

jakjann

Jakjann
But I want to say that everything can changes, we know that a lot of company like to cancel thier project if a bit doesnt suit ^^´´

But I hope this 'lln't cancel... I like him a lot too, his body is really hot XDD

Aom should be praek and not only a support role or pra rai's.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
so is pepper still in here.. or was he completely taken out? lol.. is amy in here as well..

jakjann

Jakjann
I hope no for Pi pepper he should have a new drama as pra ek and not a second praek behind Aom....>.<
But his old drama Sapai Gon Kluar with Amy K. was really Funny!!

jakjann

Jakjann
I have read on Pi Jui's FC chatbox that Pi Jui pair up with Pi Pepper.
that means Aom is the second praek and pair up with Amy?????

++++
OK

คลื่นรบกวน 26 / 3 / 53

ดังเปรี้ยงบท "วายุ" ใน "พระจันทร์ ลายพยัคฆ์" ซะจน
คุณแดง 7 สี สายตรงถึง บอสนิด โพลีพลัส ยืมตัว หนุ่มอ๋อม
ไปเป็น "พระ เอก" เรื่อง "สาวใช้ไฮเทค" ของ ดาราวีดิโอ.

Is popular throught character ''Wayu'' in '''Prajun Lay Prayuk'' so that Khun Dang 7 see (colour) called Boss Nid Polyplus for borrow Aom to be a ''Pra ek'' in ''Sao Chai Hi-Tech'' from Dara VDO

Aom is the main praek pair up with Jui. I'm really confuse now...
some fans said she pair up with Pepper and but now it is Aom... >.<

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I am so excited for him! He is so p'ek material. Ok, I don't feel too bad for him now. My heart aches for him in Prajun Lai Payak. I will definitely be tuning in. He's gonna be great and I hope it's a kiss slap lakorn. haha

jakjann

Jakjann
It is a Comedy lakorn, I have read the original story. after hearbreak Pra ek will never in love again and hasnt interested in a women anymore then his younger sister plan with her best friend something that pra ek could be in love again. I know only that Nang ek disguise as a Maid in his house (Sao chai Hi Tech)

jakjann

Jakjann
His names writes like this (from Fanclub WB) Om Ukapun

Ahhhh this drama is a remake again >.< Old version acted by Kateriya English on Thai TV3

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
He shares the same nickname as my friend (even their real names are similar, they both have 'phan/pun' in it. So freaky), he uses "Aom" so I went with that. But if Aom/Om/Oem finally spells his own name English for us, I'll start using what he uses. P'O's fc spells his name as Anuchit, but p'O himself uses O-Anuchyd on his fb, so now we're all sort of reverting to the 'chyd. Why am I rambling about names? Thai romanization is my weakness ;_;. SOMEONE STOP ME!~

Thanks for the article, jakjann <3
I'm not sure if the info is correct, but I like how they mention that this lakorn's ratings beat what was on air on ch7 at the time, heh.

Om Ukapun it is then!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. so is it pepper who's p'ek or om? lol.. ahahaha

i dont mind who it is as long as pepper is in lakorns.. hehe.. i miss him too much!!!!

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the news. I'm excited about Om moving up to being p'ek but I don't think that he's good in comedy and neither is Jui. I'm also not sure if Jui and Om will look nice together, but I'll wait til they show pics of them together. They might surprise me. Pepper being supporting is strange because this will be his third supporting role in a row. If anything, he has the p'ek look over Om.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think this drama will make him hot , more than now and more popular than now, because (if many people are fans from DaraVDO) we know that this Company make many praek born from support role to a popular Pra ek and this company know as the name ''Paa Dun ป๋าดัน'' They support many praek, nang eks.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love Om!! So glad he's taking p'ek role now. I have not yet seen PLY but from what I read, it's gotta be really good! So Om is confirmed as the p'ek???