Sao Tem Pikud

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
LOL!....hehehee....i love this lakorn! Tae's hot, Jieb's cute....i love the cast accept the lil sis was so annoying! Yonge isnt good looking but he's cool :D < 2 thumbs up! >

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
yeah....when this lakorn was airing i wanted Jieb to get with Tae so badly!! the guy she got with eww...not a cute couple at all!! i was so dissapointed!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
have to say i didn't watch all of it i really skip and fast forward i don't know i think teens lakorn today sucks not like the old one back then

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wonder why its showed a lot of scenes with au, pare, tae, and another girl than yonge and jieb? have you notice that lately? i mean i looove jieb so much when i fast forward to see her parts so its so few! <_<

anyways, i'm so disappointed that jieb gets yonge... he's not good looking...but he seems alright for his acting. :)

also au and pare scenes always are the same! but its laughable, though. :p you know their scenes where au tries to meet her without her aunt (piyada) seeing her but saw them and ruins his day. :lol:

tae and another girl, they are funny when they're going at it. its very cute but mostly, no chemistry...well they try, though. :D

i think this lakorn is a waste since i fast forward a lot and finished it all in a couple of hours even i'm a hugest fan of jieb. this's not one of her best projects. ;)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
lol....i dont like tae's girl that he gets with....she's so annoying!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
lol....i dont like tae's girl that he gets with....she's so annoying!!!
[post="34122"][/post]​
she may be annoying but in her other lakorns, she's pretty good. :D i can't remember what lakorns she did.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Mos_Koblover said:
i've never seen her in any other lakorns b4, this was my first time.
[post="36903"][/post]​
First time, uh? You should see her in another lakorn, she's pretty good! :D I just can't remember what lakorn she did in... When i remember, I'll get it back to you. :)

By the way, have you notice Jieb hasn't gotten a lot of scenes in this lakorn? Well, I do. ;) I'm so disappointed. :(

Vanida

Save World Save Life
some reason i don't like pear as n'eak gosh her voice bother me so much and dam Au could find someone better then her like may b or jib k those girls are alot better then pear.....sorry my opion and i like that benz was bitch to her in oak torrenace i guess benz is alright and how could s he be n'eak in oak should be kwan and benz

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
some reason i don't like pear as n'eak gosh her voice bother me so much and dam Au could find someone better then her like may b or jib k those girls are alot better then pear.....sorry my opion and i like that benz was bitch to her in oak torrenace i guess benz is alright and how could s he be n'eak in oak should be kwan and benz
[post="38706"][/post]​
at first, i dislike pare but somehow, after i know her personality...i like her more..also benz was bitch to pare in oak torrance? :huh: no..you got it twisted..pare was the one who's bitching at benz... yeah it was like three generations..i have it in vcd. :D

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
okai, kitkat sure :D really? lol no i didnt notice that jieb didnt get alot of scenes cos i always fast forward to her scenes, but it took a while to get to see her though......but yeh same here i didnt like Prae at first like in Pred Wasutud....and Na Nah Thong.....but know i like her alot really :D she's not that pretty but she's really awesome & cool! yeh, prae was the one bitching benz in oak torranee not benz, lol :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyone has the lakorn or know where I can watch it. I have been searching to rewatch this lakorn