Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im reading the summary right now. omg, anne drugged chakrit. thats odd! it always the pra'ek drugging n'ek but this lakorn is vice versa haha

judyp

sarNie Adult
i went through practically all the pages and did a search..wheres the summary?? im clueless. i need something good to watch, so im anxious!!

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
ooh nevermind guys. i looked at tina's blogs. :) thankss tina!

ok no i'm the one who has no clue where the summary is bc i who did exactly like u did by going thru all the pages again couldn't find the summary and i don't even know how to get to tina's blogs...someone help plz...i relli want to read the summary

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wat goes around comes around Chakrit Jah!! lol

he's alwaise taking advantage of his nang'ek...now he's met his match eh...lol :lol:
lol. true kashie! only Ann can pull it off. ^_^

you could also read the summary @ ann's website. if only it was the whole summary cuz i was getting really into it
haha. it's best if we don't know the whole summary. then i would be tempted to read it. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here are some more photos from the opening

Credits to iamanne.net ^__-" They had their opening the same time with Pat's and Films lakorn Mon Ruk Khao Tammod

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Like they say good things tend to come to people who wait :loool: I've been watching lakorns for many many years to finally get to this point ^__-" LOL