Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol anne slaped chakrit really hard. she wears the pants in their relationship.
i said it once and i'll say it again....My Chakit Has Met His Match! :lol:

is it me or Ann usuallie slap her pra'ek reallie hard...like she slap P'Ken prettie hard too lol...wow no wonder she's a great actress..she goes all out..no holding back..FOR REALS :loool:

i can't wait for tis one and her lakorn w/ Aum

tinah

sarNie Coma
i said it once and i'll say it again....My Chakit Has Met His Match! :lol:

is it me or Ann usuallie slap her pra'ek reallie hard...like she slap P'Ken prettie hard too lol...wow no wonder she's a great actress..she goes all out..no holding back..FOR REALS :loool:

i can't wait for tis one and her lakorn w/ Aum
yeh its anne lol. she does slap her pra'ek real hard like to mart, aum, ken, and now chakrit! sucks for them. but hey, atleast they get a kiss in return

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can't wait to see the slap/kiss between krit & Ann. Since there's a real slap... there must be a real Kiss!! : :slapandkissse3:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my expectations for this lakorn is high now! real slap, real kiss, ann's in charge, a rawr... maybe a willing! ekkkk! i cannot wait for this lakorn! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha annes always in charge! chakrit is usually the dominate one. like kashie said, he has found his match

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know right? If i were a guy & I had to work with ann, I'll be very intimidated by her too.
I hope this lakorn airs early next year...