Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
have anyone seem the episode today..I don't know which episode but I really love one of the song that they play. If whoever have it then please shared for me..

PS. there are two men songs that they played on episode today.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
watched ep. 9 and 10. i'm so happy that Chakrit's brother finally realized which girl truly loves him :D and it was sweet that Chakrit took the bullet to save Ann. Kind of sad that now Ann is trying to be caring, and Chakrit is giving her the cold shoulder. I can't wait to see next week's I hope Chakrit doesn't 'r' her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the rape scene is coming up. i have a feeling its just a tease..

im so in love with anne/chakrit right now. really wish they would pair up again. come on ch3!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I've watched to episode 4 or so and this is freakin hilarious. I've been laughing hard. Ann is comical alright and mean. Chakrit is good as usual.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Hopefully he doesn't rape her because if he does it will be really hard to win her over again...
And I love the fact that she mention "I hate people who don't love themselves"
I can't wait for the next episode!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh i was laughing my butt off on epi 9 when chakrit attempt to rape anne but he end up farting cuz of what he ate earlier lol! gee, how many times have he tried but he never succeded. so many things go on in their bedroom. its too funny. but i think on next weeks epi he isnt gonna rape her cuz she started crying..

oh the latest oops mag, chakrit said he wanna work with anne again so i hope ch3 grant his wish! i just love these two right now

Tsam952

sarNie Egg
i'm loving this lakorn so far..even though i don't understand a thing. i can't wait for more episodes..and i so do hope that Chakrit and Ann pair up again. i think they look cute together :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i finally saw last week's eps. i'm almost done w/ eps 10. dat farting part was funny lol they're so funny in da bedroom haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats great.

tommrows epi. im fallin in love with these two