Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahaha kashie.. anne slaps real hard.. ooooooo .. i still remember the behind the scenes when she slapped pip .. eeek .. hehe..

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Oh yes. I am happy for the news. I can't wait to see how Ann and Chakrit will play together since they are so dramatic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
okay so a fan read in a mag that interview anne about this lakorn. she mention that they already filmed 10 episodes! :eek: why is this lakorn so on the hush mode <_< no clips or news whatsoever. they should be having the opening too..

thanks to nat for the heads up

tinah

sarNie Coma
ann's chacter is gonna be tomboish and came from a poor family status. ive always wanted to see her in this typ of role

since they already filmed 10 epi! then we might get to see it this year huh

thanks to nat

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Well you got to think about all the publicity Aum/Aff and Ken/Ann get so maybe they forget about this. Dumb though cause Ann is an A-list actress. If 10 episodes are done...eeee...I can't wait.

tinah

sarNie Coma
polyplus lakorns arent usually on the hush mode though. wonder why they arent promoting this! especially since its anne/chakrit first time pairing up.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
okay so a fan read in a mag that interview anne about this lakorn. she mention that they already filmed 10 episodes! :eek: why is this lakorn so on the hush mode <_< no clips or news whatsoever. they should be having the opening too..

thanks to nat for the heads up

omg!!! 10 episodes already!!! wth!!