Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ is that what your obsessed about
I'm obsessed with Krit in general! :wub: but his lips are a plus :D

omg.. is it just me.. or is this topic steamy lol.. whoooo .. hehehe.. im so excited now.. with all this talkin bout krit n his sexiii lips.. n rawring ann.. whoooo

btw.. happy early bday noy n iluvnumandoil ...
thank you hunnn! :D I would loveee to have krit for my birthday :lol:

its true...like i dont think he's the best looking guy in the world, but something about him just makes him sexy ^_^
I'm telling you Riah, it's his sex appeal! :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...u girls...i'm here to drool over Krit w/ u....i'm glad more girls are liking him...cuz i just adore my krit soo much...

another thing i love about him...."how he drinks water" LOL ehehhee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...u girls...i'm here to drool over Krit w/ u....i'm glad more girls are liking him...cuz i just adore my krit soo much...

another thing i love about him...."how he drinks water" LOL ehehhee
:lol: I second that Kashie!

i love his deep voice... gosh... it gets me all... :ph34r: LMAO.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
More Ann/Krit news!!! Yay! :clap: just came out today! ^_^ credit to SpicyForumNet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOFFnNzPBU

Anne's making her move on Krit again. hehe. I'm so jealous....! Krit & Ann couldn't keep a straight face. :lol:
lol...wat's up w/ these two... :lol: ..best actor / actress and they can't keep a straight face...told u they've met their match...esp. Chakrit....he usually so serious wenever u acts...lol..alwaise wanna get it done w/ one shot :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol...wat's up w/ these two... :lol: ..best actor / actress and they can't keep a straight face...told u they've met their match...esp. Chakrit....he usually so serious wenever u acts...lol..alwaise wanna get it done w/ one shot :lol:
LOL. Anne is suppose to take pictures of her "Kissing" krit but they just couldn't keep a straight face. Krit lost focus too, he forgot his line! :lol:

Gosh... seeing krit shirtless makes me wanna jump into my screen & snuggle up with him. :D

natty

Chubs
just sad when he said that she reminded him of his mother.. lol.. anyways i wonder if this lakorn will be as funny as sapai tornado..

dhan9

sarNie Adult
:lol: I second that Kashie!

i love his deep voice... gosh... it gets me all... :ph34r: LMAO.
haha i loved to join you guys to drool over my chakrit too, agreed that he got this sex appeal, his lips, his action, his touchy feeling, i just love everything about him..........

i really can't wait for this lakorn to air. really eager to see it so much.

yama1213

sarNie Egg
Is there any information to whether or not this lakorn will get subbed? Oh, I hope so! Anne is amazing and Chakrit is RIDICOUSLY HOT. No one should be allowed to be that hot. :blush: :blush: