Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the kidnap scene reminds me of JLR when aum kidnapped aff ... what is funny is that it is a parody of ann took krit with force...

the preview of the next epi of ann physically abuses and cling to krit also reminds me of Oum Ruk...

this is a good, funny and relaxing lakorn that I like

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
the kidnap scene reminds me of JLR when aum kidnapped aff ... what is funny is that it is a parody of ann took krit with force...

the preview of the next epi of ann physically abuses and cling to krit also reminds me of Oum Ruk...

this is a good, funny and relaxing lakorn that I like
yes, i also remember the scene of JLR.

krit is so weak in front of ann. why why why???
so funny! he still could not successfully escape lol, :p

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yes, i also remember the scene of JLR.

krit is so weak in front of ann. why why why???
so funny! he still could not successfully escape lol,
it is a big fun to see aggressive krit being mistreated by ann... especially the way he tries to protect himself... the scene where he took out the lamp for help is freaking funny... so far I like this lakorn... it is somehow to see aggressive and sadist nék as a big change...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha i loved todays ep! =) anne& krit are super cutteee, but it seems like anne outshines krit so much. LOL! but thats the point :] oam is sooooo hottt! his acting improved! :wub:

nolee

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is soooo freakin hilarious, especially Meji's mom when she spread her legs under the table coz Num was trying to cop a look @ Meji LOL.

I agree that Anne really outshines Chakrit.. I want them to resolve this whole prego problem coz Anne's yelling & screaming is kinda getting ehhh .. lol.

Anne's cop friend is sooo cute too! but the chick that he pairs up with isn't all that.. I don't really like their role so far but hopefully it gets more interesting since the Drug Lord dude is her uncle.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh i'm so exciting to see krit and ann but i can't because i have so much assignments to catch up and finish, i'll to wait for a few more weeks until i'm free and relax then i'll sit down to watch this throughout the night. I'm getting all excited from reading all of your comments. but from the readings, it sounds like Krit was weak with Ann, and i don't like that type of p'ek, i like the type that is strong, stand up for what he wants and does. i hope that Krit will become stronger in the next epi, because usually he is a strong p'ek. C'mon Krit fight back!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww i still havent seen epi 1 yet. ive beeen really busy

sounds like anne is kickin' chakrits butt lol. hopefully chakrit will be able to keep up with her

at first i couldnt wait for this to air..now that its airing i havent even watched ep 1 yet...
ima wait for more eps to come out...i dont want to be dying to see what happens next lol.
but shoot i'll probably crack and watch it anyway hahaha

gosh i had to edit this post 2 times wth!!!

I'm with you. It's torture waiting for episode after episode. Who knows, I might crack as well!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't want chakrit to fight back lol what kind of man fights a woman? lol but anyway dis lakorn started off perdy good in ratings :D

iono

sarNie Hatchling
lol, true, what kind of man fight with a woman? haha.. plus it's funnier when the girls are in control. lol

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
so far so good, it's pretty funny and i love those accidental kisses and i thought that chakrit's mom friend is pretty funny and annoying
i knew i shoudnt watch those 2 episode and now i want more