Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA dats so true bout jai rao LOL i watched da whole thing but it wasn't all dat good. i was already far into it so i thought dat i might as well finish it

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dis lakorn is perdy funny. da last 2 i saw were perdy sad and dramatic lol or no da last one was and da one i watchin now is lol i also watchin a olddddd ass one and it's soooo cuuute

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i'm also watching aom p's first lakorn. it's called torfun & mawin. it's sooooooo cuuute. it's a good lakorn. lakorn back then really paid attention to real life. nowadays everything is so exaggerated

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WOw!! you girls are fast! i just watch the 1 epi and love it! I love comedy in this lakorn. The guy that likes Ann's sister is super hilarious!!!
I haven't laugh so hard at a lakorn for while now. The scene where he saw Ann drove by....OMG! HAHAH! I almost piss in my pant!
Now my week might not be as bad since i have this lakorn to watch at the beginning of the week and finsih with Dong Phong Dee!!!

natty

Chubs
WOw!! you girls are fast! i just watch the 1 epi and love it! I love comedy in this lakorn. The guy that likes Ann's sister is super hilarious!!!
I haven't laugh so hard at a lakorn for while now. The scene where he saw Ann drove by....OMG! HAHAH! I almost piss in my pant!
Now my week might not be as bad since i have this lakorn to watch at the beginning of the week and finsih with Dong Phong Dee!!!

OF COURSE YOU LOVE IT CHEW! MY CHAKRIT IS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
OF COURSE YOU LOVE IT CHEW! MY CHAKRIT IS IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :wub:
THAT TOO! looks like he got a little meat on him....Hottness!!! I think this is going to be a good lakorn!
I can't wait until Charkit and Ann get married!!! :lol: :blush: Judging from the preview and ending credit..they have great chemistry. I like seeing two strong actors together!!! :) :spin:

natty

Chubs
lol and my poor chakrit will not be doing the abusing or the sweeting this time but instead he's going to get abuse.. poor baby.. :(

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
lol and my poor chakrit will not be doing the abusing or the sweeting this time but instead he's going to get abuse.. poor baby.. :(
:lol: It's great and refreshing to see Charkit gets abuse!!! :lol: That makes him extra HOT!!! :drool:

natty

Chubs
psssh hush up girl.. lol you just want to see my poor chakrit get slapped around! lol if only i was 5 years younger and 20x hotter.. i'd go chase him all the way in thailand :wub: