Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

natty

Chubs
psssh strong.... my poor krit is getting b* slapped left and right :(

it's like he was able to peck her once and she return with like a 4 combo punch slap kick roundhouse..

cecilia

Staff member
psssh strong.... my poor krit is getting b* slapped left and right :(

it's like he was able to peck her once and she return with like a 4 combo punch slap kick roundhouse..
:loool: .. that's why he needs to man up .. step up the game and be STRONG, i wanna see him take initiative rather than her being the driver of this race LOl --- plus, it will make him look better and hotter :p

natty

Chubs
:loool: .. that's why he needs to man up .. step up the game and be STRONG, i wanna see him take initiative rather than her being the driver of this race LOl --- plus, it will make him look better and hotter :p

i'm afraid we wont see that til toward the end <_< after she realizes that she loves him.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Tinah, those pics are too cute. The one where he's carrying her looks like they're doing the nasty (with clothes on). LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^ceda. when i read that, it remind me of ateam deserted at some place with clothes all over the yellow car .. that's a funny comment ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
annes always beating on her pra'ek lol. hopefully shes not gonna be too tough throughout the lakorn. i wanna see more sweet scenes but i think theres gonna be alot cuz they ask anne if p'a(her bf) mind all the sweet scene between her and chakrit

cecilia

Staff member
i, too, think it's them accidental kisses that make them kookgik ..
aside from that, anne seem to overpower krit so much in here LOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
like from the opening credit anne was always abusing chakrit. i notice most of the time when n'ek is tomboyish they always so hard headed throughout the whole lakorn

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i'm second that, i want him to become stronger cuz he'll look even hotter and sexier :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i do agree that ann is over powering him, not that there is anything wrong but i like my p'ek abussive, it makes him look hotter for some reason...it's hard to please us fans :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i thought if i use the word ''abusive'' .. it'll be too strong but i'm with you all the way
--- just dont' make him too creepy then he's all good, bring some sexiness in him without trying too hard ..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
haha. i thought if i use the word ''abusive'' .. it'll be too strong but i'm with you all the way
--- just dont' make him too creepy then he's all good, bring some sexiness in him without trying too hard ..
maybe im use to seeing chakrit in control thats why

noooo abusive pra'ek are scary but yea he need to man up lol or at least try to block or dodge her hits LOL
im sure we will see that any the lakorn some where (please let it be sometime soon)

but iam enjoying this lakorn alot

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I've watched episode 1&2 earlier today and omg, this lakorn is freaking hilarious! On their first encounter, Ann rocks! Krit got b*tch slapped by her so many times! I was totally cracking up! At first, i wasn't sure how many times she slapped him, i had to go back and rewatch it again. It was just hilarious! Krit was so beated up krit! And everytime when they meet after that first time, he always seem so scared of her!! Omg, krit stole her kisses too! "accidently" like twice already?! I'm loving this lakorn so bad!! Krit, what a hottie!! Num, grrr, he's such a player! Gobb, he's just too funny! Jansuda is super cute!!!! Tarn is so adorable!