Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
OH fun you're too funny we all have our preferences but i applaud you for being open-mind and watching ch7 lakorns...
I did watch a lot of ch7 back in the days. I am picking it up again. I don't like the pairing but ch7 lakorns are decent and entertaining.

LMAO she scratched his ass LMAO ok if a dude ever pick me up like dat i'll scratch his ass too LOL
I would too if it was Ken.

Am I the only one in here that doesn't have the hot for Krit? lol

Oh yeah I am caught up. When Ann was pulling Krit's hair, I so want to watch Oum Ruk again. I can't get over that scene in Oum Ruk. Totally cute and funny and I can't believe they had to use it in here too :(

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
iluvnumandoil... where have you been!!!!!!!!
here I am

today's episode was so hilarious. I think Chakrit is the perfect p'ek to be cast in this one...ahahahaha.
i cant wait to get off work and watch episode 4 today
epi. 3 was hilarious when chakrit picked up ann and she grabbed his booty, i was rollin :loool:
and when she came face to face w/ chakrit bro and he tried to hit on her and she gave him this look that she wanted to kill him , too funny because he thought that she wanted him bad so he returned her the same look

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ann drugged Krit and took photos of them together and Krit got mad and wanted to teach her a lesson and teach her that he have tricks up his sleeves also so he took his father to her house and ask for her hand in marriage lol and turns out Krit's Dad and Ann's dad are best friends lol and Ann goes home and agrees to marry him and says, "i'll marry him and i have to marry him right now." LOL so they get married right then and there well they go to the goverment office and get married lol and some messing around in the bedroom :wub: LOL

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
whaaaattt..... tinah, im so :wub: :wub: :wub: ....i really wanna go home now
i cant wait , i lovvvvveeeee this lakorn thank you so much

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dat part was funny as shiet. her reaction when she realized her intimates were hangin in plain sight for him to see LMAO

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha yea. he was so cute to bring food to her and he waited outside her door da whole time and he gave dat girl da food lol oh when one of anne's students asked her how to make a person unconscious LMAO chakrit was like :blink:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
im so hooked on this lakorn...i cant wait to get off work and watch epi. 4 today
and also re-watch epi. 3 again....am i the only one nuts about this lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Crying out loud... it is not at BM yet... I want to download and watch it now! =(

iluvnumandoil lol... there are many just that it's not time yet. Probably around 3 or 4 ish... well if you reside in Ca... lol

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Episode 4 is hillarious!!!!!!

stripping him
taking pictures
marrying him
then getting revenge on his mom for not letting her stay in the house!!

hahahaha..