Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh it ended today? i don't want it to end but at the same time i'll be able to rent the whole lot tomorrow. I can't wait to see it tomorrow then.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Just finish the ending! Happy ending! I must say, the part when Ann was reading and going thru the scrapbook that krit made her, i got all emotional! *tears tears* But I can't believe it ended so soon! Didn't get enough of Ann and Krit! I hope one day they'll pair up again! Oom&Tarn's couple is sooo cute!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
love the ending...it is so good...i love all of those kisses..
i also like the part when ann was reading the scrap book...
it is so cute how chakrit mad that for ann...but i still cant get enough
of them together...i hope they will do another lakorn together...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
yah, it end. i can finally do a marathon ^^

oops! moh, i took your page LOL
lol ceci its ok..i was aiming for pg 77 ahahaha

DIAMEND!! I think i know what song your talking about by rose...is it a tu corazon?
i super duper duper love that song!!! havent gotten to the part where they used it in the lakorn yet..so far i think i've only heard the main theme and one of peacmakers song i cant even remember which one hahaha i'm going to guess and say its kwarm orn air?
i think if i hurry i'll finish this lakorn by the weekend..but then again whats the rush its not like theres any new eps for me to catch up to haha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
sooooooo good! i just finished it..it is now 7:15 am here...lol.....omg...i hope they do another one together!!....glad to see anne kinda pulled away from the more dramatic lakorns to do this one...she's still so tough though....cant wait for Chaluey Suk and the one with ken =]

judyp

sarNie Adult
this was a good lakorn, but i guess i had such high expectations being that it was ann and chakrit. like diamend, i don't feel like there was a solid storyline. first it was about jane but jane didn't have as huge of a role as i thought. then it was about capturing the bad guys. then about ann and chakrit. so i felt like the lakorn was all over the place but that just may be how the director/writer wanted it. its just not my cup of tea. i don't care for thai comedy and maybe this just happens to be one of those that i don't care too much about. i love seeing ann and chakrit together, but i didn't feel a strong chemistry due to the lack of romantic scenes. i hope they do pair up again and do a drama/romance.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm super extremely in love with rose's song soo glang jai ter so i decided to translate it...i did as best as i could so if theres any mistakes with my translation which i'm sure there is..please help me fix it =) this song/mv is soooo cute and pretty. here's the link if anyone wanted to watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZC4U_mk8Y

even though it will be extremely far
and i know i may only get halfway
that day i can hold your hands like that
i'm able to see the pathway to your heart
yet from this place is it far away
from your hand to your heart
i dont know how long it will be
because it seems extremely far away
far away to where
i dont knwo how long it will be
im also ready to move on
ready to move towards your heart

it doesnt matter to me
if they all look at me
it doesnt matter to me
what they say about you
it doesnt matter to me
as time passes
i know
that you want me

because it seem extremely far away

not itself (not it)

i'm also ready to move on

to your heart

because it seems extremely far away
extremely far to where
i'm also ready to move on
ready to move towards your heart

to your heart​

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Just finished SGPT...finally...LOL after putting it off for so long...overall I liked it. It was entertaining and funny. But I have to agree with some of the peeps on here..I thought the ending was too rushed...especially the relationship between Chakrit's mom and Ann. The writers spent like 12 episodes having Jintara hating Ann and not liking her at all but then all of a sudden she realizes her mistake just because Ann got shot...hmmmm...They also needed to develop the bad guys' storyline more also...but hey at least the pranangs in this lakorn kissed mouth to mouth...a lot of times too. :clap: :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gosh i'm supposed to be getting ready for my cousins graduation today but for the last 2 hrs all i've been doing is watching this lakorn...now i'm rushing to get ready lmao. its just sooooooooo good!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee..... :wub: I just finish this lakorn & I absolutely LOVED it! Gosh I'm like speechless...! I have so much to say about the lakorn but yet I don't know where to start.

I Lovee loveeee Ann's feistiness. Her acting, as always, was great! & those kisses....! :drool: my goodness... Ann knows how to step her A game! Chakrit finally met his match!! For the first time ever, I've seen a nang'ek save a pra'ek from getting raped. :loool: tooo funny! Gosh the bickering between Chakrit & Ann were just sweet! Loved every minute they were together. All those wild fights, hair pulling, biting contest, numerous rawr attempts were just to die for! Those sweet scenes gave me butterflies!

Although I was disappointed that they didn't show the willing scene...! Okay I'm assuming there's a willing scene because of the whole camera zooming to the flowers & then bam-- NEXT MORNING. LMAO soooo it can only mean one thing-- he got some last night. hahah. Plus, she went to work all smiles & Krit woke up all smiles. hahahah. So I really think they got down & dirty between the sheets. :ph34r:

But anywhos... now that it's over, i'm sad.. :lmao:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hahaha count on noy to think the diirtiest....HAHA..i've missed you noy..and i think so too =]..like they were both sooo happy the next day....and also, like noy..i've never seen the N'ek save the p'ek from rape hahahahahah that was toooo good...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awww Riah... I miss you Sweetheart! :kiss: Been forever since I've spammed with you! :D Ahhh you know a thread can't be complete without me thinking dirty. LOL. This lakorn had sooo many scenes that were perverted. :ph34r: There was this one scene where Krit's hand like brushed against Ann's thigh... :lol: That was the first thing I've noticed so it kinda stuck in my head. LOL.

OMG, the whole saving Krit from getting rape thing was sooo hilarious!! I was laughing my ass off when she dragged him into the room! I'm like the hell!? Oohhh & I loveee the scene where Ann sneaked into Krit's room & attempted to rawr him. LMAO. That scene was classic! First time ever have I seen a nang'ek climb up to see pra'ek in the room. Absolutely loved it...! :D