Sapai Jai Ded (CH7---DIDA)

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
i kinda just watch this at random and skip a lot, so I was wondering how Aimee's character died. Did she get the swine flu or something? cuz everyone had masks on.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i dk that waht i was asking i mean iits ok just the story is a bit boring.
Humm do everyone knoe that amee died. or just thena ack

meenia

sarNie Adult
I'm still having a hard time accepting ne'ek marring her older sister's husband...even though it's for her nephew..i mean they could have pe'ek be the older brother of the younger one which amiee married...and then after amiee gets abuse and all..then she died..the husband so heart broken that he followed her leaving mean grandma and little gino behind..then the older brother pe'ek comes back from over sea study..sadden by the death of his younger brother and sister-in-law took gino as his.. He's not a mommy's boy because his mother favor the youngest the most...ne'ek learn of the death of her sister, and wanted to take gino her nephew away, but pe'ek won't let... his mother turned to him pe'ek because he's the only son left...being more protected and hates gino even more because of gino's mother who took her son away.. still angry blames everything on amiee...finally ne'ek running out of ideas...decide to drug pe'ek and pretend they have slept together so he had to marry her..moves into the house, and go to war with the mother..heheh..i'm running out of ideas..but i still would have loved it more..if ne'ek didn't marry her brother-in-law..it's just not right..

too bad in this lakorn..pe'ek is ne'ek's brother-in-law now husband... even though just to move in the house with him.. i didn't think that was right..

but honestly in our culture..or what used to be i think..well i only heard that if one husband dies the younger or older brother has to marry the sister-in-law..to kept her in the family like her kids so they won't have different last name..or something like that..and i'm like no even if my husband die i wouldn't marry any of the brothers..if i'm one of the wife of the brother and my husband has to marry his sister-in-law..i know it's good for the kids to still have a father, but that's just too much..I'll keep her kids and let her go marry someone else..not my husband..

back to the lakorn..but over all..i like it..just not the storyline of it..i'm wondering what will happen to the mother..i mean she is so mean to amiee...i hope at the end it's more than just guilt she feels...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg i rather see ur lakorn. if u made it. lol
i like ur version better more interest in ti. i mean i liek this lakron just that it not as io though it was..

meenia

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean..it wouldn't have been bad..if they just made pe'ek fall in love with ne'ek instead..and there's no sister...Just make it like every other lakorn.. tomboy ne'ek meets dorky cute pe'ek... falls in love marries her and then go home to meet mean mother-in-law..then have her fight with the mother..win every trick the mother plays on her.. teach the mother a lesson..that even thought she's poor doesn't mean she's not human like the rest..stand up to her...that would have been better too...gosh..they could have done something else with the story..so many different choices to make..why have ne'ek marry her brother-in-law..but hey..i'm still watching this lakorn...i love storyline where pe'ek and ne'ek are married then later fall in love...but man..her brother-in-law..

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah i don't like the inlaw marriage either, but the scenarios you gals mentioned sounds like Bee and Pong's lakorn w/ the so uncute kid and also the lakorn with Janie and Mart. I really enjoyed Janie and Mart's lakorn, it was so funny to see Janie fight her mother in law.

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol..but i would still have like to watch something like janie and mart..even pong and bee's storyline was better....i'm actually up to date with this lakorn...just wanted to see more of gino...lol...also i just wanted to see how ne'ek is going to fall in love with woot....felt bad for the boyfriend got ditch twice by the sisters for the same man..but eeww..i don't really pity him..dating your exgirlfriend's sister...man what's up with the guys in this lakorn..and ne'ek...lol...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
can anyone tell me where to watch this lakorn on youtube? because novova closed his/her account...

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Eeeewww. . . I can't get pass the thought of n'ek getting with her sister's ex. That's jus gross!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
can anyone tell me where to watch this lakorn on youtube? because novova closed his/her account...
check out meefanclub..she/he uploaded up to epi 26 only though.. well or you can dl it from BM section up to 29 now?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MeeFanClub

this is another remake (this is the 3rd remake btw)..cause the storyline is the same just that in the original version cept the baby was still small..and the grandma and the sister in law wasnt that big of a b..word. there was a dad in law too but the man was nice..

this one has a smart kid and many b's in here to spice it up. gosh i hated the fact that there were so many n'rais in here. very cruel..and doesnt even care that its their own flesh and blood they are hurting. freaking cold-blooded folks. i dont like that idea neither of bro/sister in law sharing the same spouse..but its just a lakorn. i just dont like how p'ek is stiff as a board and doesnt do as much as he should of been doing to protect his own family..or kid atleast.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
It's about time Woot disowned his sister and casted his back on his mom!!! yeah!!!!

Although I was getting hecka tired of nang ek getting framed, beaten by the rais, then by the p'ek... rinse, wash, and repeat. SO ANNOYED THAT P'EK ALWAYS BELIEVE THE PPL WHO KILLED HIS WIFE.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep! now how many more problems can these sick folks cause n'ek & the lil boy.. i wanna see that chailai girl get beaten down or something awful happening to her. give her a good lesson or atleast knock some sense into her...the mother in law and the rest of the gang.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I too skipped a lot of episodes and fast forwarded through much of the nonsense between the n'rais ganging up on N'ek. I hope it's ending soon. I just checked the dl section and it's already at 33 episodes!! How far are they going to drag this?? The plot had a lot of potential, sadly there were lots of nonsensical peeps/characters involved.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i skipped like atleast 10 full episodes and ff a lot too. i couldnt stand the n'rais and that one house maid.

in the beginning n'ek came in as a strong person...so what happen? all of sudden all that just changed.... :unsure: