Sapai Look Toong(Lakorn Thai)

judyp

sarNie Adult
i finished the ending last night. man, did i shed tears. lol. it was a sweet ending! i felt so bad for art..poor guy. but everything worked out. and again..the dad was hilarious at the end where art showed up at the wedding. "ARRRTTTT". lol. i loved the pictures at the end..it was cuteee! the only thing i wished they had was bloopers! i love bloopers! it would've showed how much fun the crew had filming. anywho, mart has improved tremendously with his acting and i think he looks great w/ janie! i sure am going to miss this lakorn. a great cast, a great lakorn!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the ending is cute yes, but we only see vicky pregnant at the end, so, it means she has been married when they made the baby. i thought it has more drama, more dramatic scenes... a little desapointed

cecilia

Staff member
the ending is cute yes, but we only see vicky pregnant at the end, so, it means she has been married when they made the baby. i thought it has more drama, more dramatic scenes... a little desapointed
well, vicky is pregnant .. and so is Janie. she's two months.
if the lakorn have extend, perhaps, we'll get to see the baby, baby.
i think it had end in a good part .. don't want to have it drag.
they both make up for it. plus, vicky and ace look cute together, ending with her big belly is better than none :p

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree vicky and ace are lovely together. i really want to see ace as a p'ek soon, this man deserves it. in kkkf, i felt in love with him and totally forget por t :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
i def agree that ace would make one hot pa'ek. he's such a versatile actor and i love that about him. i wouldn't have known that he has played the villain if i haven't watched his other work. i think he's soo underrated. and thats too bad because i think he's a lot better than some of the guys who get the leading role.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I agree with you girls. Ace is very good looking and has great acting abilities. I don't get why they keep having that Chaiya guy be pra'ek when they got people like Ace that they could choose. I know Chaiya has a good voice but he is so not pra'ek material. If they're going to promote him then mind as well promote someone like Ace because he is so cute.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
just started watchin this like 2 days ago and now im seriously hooked =D the lakorn is too funny. hehe ive done like a 2 day marathon, up to ep.11 now.

solin

sarNie Adult
Just finished it yesterday and I liked it a lot
This lakorn was so funny and was even able to make me like Mart
I can't say I have become a fan but now I can appreciate him lol.
his character was so cute and funny !
and I totally adore Art character : he was the one who maked me laught the most
...my favorite scene was when Art, the mother and the granny had to dance all night to pay the bill !!!!!!!!!!!!

The lakorn could be perfect if there wasn't this stupid rape : I hate R Scene
It was a chance that It happened almost at the end and not at the beginning of the story
if not I won't give a chance to this lakorn Lol.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
just finish watching this in blue voice i really like it job is so funny in here. Can't wait for it to come out in Mayura

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm sooo digging this lakorn!! it is just hilariously good... i can't get enough of it :D

Mart's dad is just too hilarious in here! I love the old man! I wish I had a dad like him. :lol:
& Mart's not that bad of an actor... he has actually grown on me.
This is the first lakorn i've watched of his.
I will be tuning in to his upcoming one with Cherry! Ekk soo excited.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed this lakorn very much. Janie and Mart are perfect for each other in this lakorn. Hope they pair again soon.
Mart is good in comedy and his acting improves alot.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not fully done editing it. But if anyone could look at it and tell me what I should add it would be great ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kayla, everything looks good. The only thing I see that's missing are some magazine pics since you didn't have anything put on that section. Other wise, well done ja :)

I still need to finish this lakorn. It's been months or a year already since it ended? LOL.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Was the rape even necessary in this lakorn????????? Well this lakorn was really funny (except for the rape, i usually like them but it was really uncalled for in this) :lol:

metu

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know where i could find this lakorn with English subtitles. I know it used be on youtube, but it was deleted and i can't find it anywhere anymore.
Hope someone can help.